- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
The Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug for the 2007.5 to Current model Dodge Ram trucks. Installation of this Cummins 6.7L Race Plug eliminates unwanted pressure relief of fuel rail when running a high performance tuning device. The OEM fuel pressure relief valve in the Cummins 6.7L diesel is designed to relieve fuel rail pressure once the pressures exceed 27,000 PSI. Aftermarket tuning often raises the fuel rail pressure to increase the power output of your 6.7L Cummins. The stock pressure relief valve can also refilef the rail pressure well belwo this point. Once the reilef valve engages you will incur a loss of rail pressure even on stock rail pressure calibrations. This installtion of a high performance fuel rail plug will remedy any fuel pressure losses. Common symptoms of a leaking pressure relief valve are trouble codes P0087 and/or P1011 and loss of power. READ MORE >>
The Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug is for the: 2007.5 to 2015 Dodge Ram with the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug Features:
- Machined from T304 Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion
- Made in an ISO 9001 certified facility
- CNC Machined to Aerospace tolerances
- Tight tolerances insure a leak proof seal at pressures up to 30,000 PSI
The Cummins Fuel Rail Plug Benefits:
- Will eliminate the OEM Pressure Relief Valve.
- Allows ample pressure to the rail and injectors.
- Clears these trouble codes codes by low rail pressure P1011, P0087.
- Can be handy to diagnose a leaking pressure relief valve and or rail draining issues.
- Highly recommended for race use and modified engines!
- Elimintes the weak OEM fuel rail relif valve.
This Cummins 6.7L Race Plug will replace your fuel release valve without having to shim it with washers. Most aftermarket ECM tuning raises the fuel rail pressure and causing the fuel rail release valve to open. Upon installation the Fuel Rail Plug will eliminate the valve, allowing ample pressure to the rail and injectors, all without worry of losing rail pressure or trouble codes.
This Passenger Diesel Fuel Rail Plug is a high performance Dodge 6.7L Fuel Rail Plug that is intended SOLELY for closed-course racing use and is not street legal in ANY state.
The Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug is MADE IN THE USA!