This Fleetguard FS19856 Premium Diesel Fuel Filter is an Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel and Bio-Diesel compatible fuel filter, This FS19856 filter is for the 2000 to 2007 Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine. The Fleetguard FS19856 filter contains the StrataPore media and filters to a 7 Micron rating while offering the dependability and reliability required by Cummins. READ MORE >>
5.9L Cummins Fleetguard FS19856 7 Micron Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Cartridge
The Fleetguard FS19856 Fuel Filter Applications:
- 2000 to 2007 Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
- Ford F650 with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
- Ford F750 with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
- Freightliner FC80, FL50, FL60, FL70 and FL80 with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
- Sterling Acterra with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
- Peterbuilt 200, 270, 330 with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
- Champion CTS On Highway Bus with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
The Fleetguard FS19856 Fuel Filter Specifications:
- Is a Premium Diesel Fuel, Filter
- The filter is Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel and Bio-Diesel compatible fuel filter cartridge.
- Contains the StrataPore filtration media
- Removes 95% of the Free and Emulsified Water from your diesel fuel.
- Filters to a 7 Micron rating
- Offer premium dependability and reliability.
Fleetguard FS19856 Diesel Fuel Filter Kit Contains:
- One Fleetguard FS19856 Filter
- One Replacement Filter Cartridge O-Ring
Fleetguard FS19856 Fuel Filter Cross Reference:
- Mopar 68001914AB
- Mopar 5015581AD
- Mopar 05015581AB
- Mopar 68001914AA
- Cummins 4941252
This FS19856 Supersedes the Following Fleetguard Diesel Fuel Filters:
- Fleetguard FS19579
- Fleetguard FS19855
This Fleetguard FS19856 offers an improved diesel fuel filtration rating over the Fleetguard FS19855 fuel filter.
NOTE: The Fleetguard FS19856 7 Micron Fuel Filter designed for use on the 2000 to 2007 Dodge Pickups with 5.9L Cummins Engines. However, the integration of this FS19856 fuel filter cartridge on the 2000 to 2002 24V 5.9L Cummins engine requires the use of a fuel pressure gauge to correctly monitor fuel pressure to prevent damage to your fuel injection pump. This 7 Micron rated diesel fuel filter is not recommended for the 2007.5 to 2010 Dodge trucks with the 6.7L Cummins engines.