Home > 5.9L Cummins Diesel Fuel Rail Plug
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The Cummins 5.9L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug is for the 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram trucks. One installed the 5.9L Cummins Fuel Rail Plug eliminates unwanted pressure relief of fuel rail. The Cummins 5.9L race plug allows you to maintain the required fuel rail pressure when running a high performance tuning device. READ MORE >>
Cummins 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Common Rail Diesel Fuel Rail Plug
The Dodge Ram 5.9L Common Rail Cummins diesel engine contains a relief valve in the fuel rail, This fuel pump relief valve is designed to relieve the fuel rail pressure at approximately 25,000 PSA. The common rail uses the relief valve to avoid damage to the fuel injectors. Cummins 5.9L engines that have been modified and are running a tuner are designed to deliver fuel rail pressure greater than 25,000 PSI. The increased level of fuel pressure then causes the OEM relief valve to open which then limits the fuel supply to the injectors. Installation of this Cummins 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Common Rail Diesel Fuel Rail Plug maintains fuel pressure and maximum engine performance.
5.9L Cummins Diesel Common Rail Fuel Plug Features:
- Constructed on a CNC machine for the highest precision machining possible.
- Made from T303 Stainless Steel.
- Replaces the factory banjo bolt mounted on the top side of the Cummins 5.9L pressure relief valve.
- Insures rail pressure drops during full throttle driving.
- Disabling any chance of rail pressure drop.
- Prevents lost rail pressure which equals a loss in horsepower, torque, and mileage.
- Installation increases Rail Pressure by up to 2,000 psi can be obtained.
- Fuel Rail Plug installation is fast and straightforward using a 3.4" wrench.
- Can be utilized as a diagnostic tool to determine if the pressure relief valve has failed.
- Seals in up to 30,000 psi of rail pressure
- Improves engine starting
- A must have for the High Performance 5.9L Cummins engine