By installing the Pureflow AirDog 901010520 Dodge Fuel Module Upgrade Kit, your will be able to supply your high flow aftermarket fuel system directly from the OEM fuel module. The issues of sloshing fuel, hesistation or your low fuel will be solved. READ MORE >>
AirDog Dodge Ram Universal Fuel Module Upgrade Kit
This PureFlow AirDog 901-01-0520 Fuel Module Upgrade Kit allows you to freely pull large quantities of fuel through your OEM fuel module. This Dodge Ram fuel module upgrade kit contains all the hardware required for installation on your Dodge Ram truck.
This PureFlow AirDog 901-01-0520 Fuel Module Upgrade Kit applications:
- 2005 to 2012 Dodge Ram trucks that have the in-tank lift pump.
- 1998.5 to 2004.5 Dodge Ram trucks that have the in-tank lift pump upgrade.
- 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram trucks.
- 1988 to 1993 Dodge Ram trucks.
AirDog 901-01-0520 Fuel Module Upgrade Kit benefits:
- Allows your high flow aftermarket fuel system to draw fuel directly from this fuel module without issues.
- Allows you to pull large quantities of fuel through your factory fuel module.
- Sold as a complete kit containing all the hardware required to upgrade your existing fuel module for an Airdog or Raptor Pump.
- Allows Removal Of In-Tank Pump.
- Fits Airdog, Raptor & Other Custom Fuel Systems
- Features 1/2" Quick Connect Fitting
- Ends both your 1/4 tank fuel problems and insufficient fuel flow problems in your Dodge Ram truck.
- Eliminates the need for a draw straw on Dodge Cummins with in-tank equipped fuel pumps
This Pure Flow Technologies Fuel Module Upgrade Kit fits the 1998.5 to 2012 Dodge RAM trucks with Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L diesel engines with or without an in-tank mounted factory lift pump. There is no drilling required with the Dodge Universal Upgrade Kit. The AirDog Fuel Module Kit is designed to solve all of the low fuel and sloshing fuel problems!
NOTE: The AirDog Dodge Universal Fuel Module Upgrade Kit 901-01-0520 is not a replacement fuel pickup module, this kit allows you eliminate the need for a draw straw to supply your fuel air separation system or high volume fuel pump. The OEM fuel module is not included in this kit. Modification may be required for installation with a custom fuel pump system. This fuel module upgrade kit modifies your existing fuel module. It is not a replacement module!