- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
This AirDog FRRP-150 Factory Replacement Raptor Pump for the Cummins 5.9L is a proven replacement lift pump to the flawed Carter lift pump. This Replacement Lift Pump flows 150 gallons per hour at 17 PSI and it Is backed by a 4 year Warranty. Includes an adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator that ensures the integrity of your VP44 Injection Pump by allowing the fuel pressure to be adjusted exactly to your needs. READ MORE >>
AirDog FRRP-150 R3SBD150
The AirDog FRRP-150 Factory Replacement Raptor® Pump provides a substantial increase in both fuel flow and pressure over the flawed Carter Lift Pump. The Factory Replacement Raptor® Pump is an Amercian Made high performance replacement lift pump. This Factory Replacement Raptor Pump FRRP-150 provides the highest fuel delivery rates available for the 5.9L Cummins engines when compared to the competition. You will be amazed at how well your Cummins 5.9L diesel runs when its gets the correct amount of fuel it requires!
NOTE: The FRRP-150 Factory Replacement Raptor Pump with the Big Line Kit is recommended for Dodge Ram trucks with Moderate to Extreme Power Levels.
AirDog R3SBD150 Factory Replacement Raptor Pump applications:
- 1998.5 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 1999 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 2000 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 2001 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 2002 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
AirDog Raptor Dodge Factory Replacement Lift Pump FRRP-150 benefits:
- Offered as a Direct Swap for the factory lift pump.
- Installation time of 30 minutes or less.
- Mounts directly to the OEM Dodge fuel pump bracket.
- Flow 150 gallons of fuel per hour.
- Features a built in fuel pressure regulator.
- Includes +upgraded 1/2" fuel lines
- Will support trucks with increased power levels.
- Backed by a Manufacturers 4 Year Warranty.
- Weatherproof electrical connection.
- American Made fuel pump.
The AirDog Dodge Cummins Lift Pump FRRP-150 Factory Raptor Replacement Pump Installation Kit contains:
- Installation Manual
- Relay Control Wiring Harness
- Fuel Module Up-Grade
- All Required Fuel Fittings
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/2" ID Fuel Line
- Bracket & Spacer
- Plastic Ties for fuel and electrical cable mounting
The 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Cummins FRRP-150 installation instructions.
The 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Cummins FRRP-150 is a replacement lift pump for the 5.9L Cummins turbo diesel engine. Factory Replacement Raptor® Pump FRRP is designed for the 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram trucks with 500 to 800 horsepower 5.9L Cummins diesels. This fuel pump is for both the 2WD and 4WD models.
What is the difference between the AirDog FRRP 100 and the FRRP 150 replacement lift pumps? The AirDog FRRP-100 is recommended for Dodge Ram trucks that are stock to a moderate power level of 500 horsepower. The AirDog FRRP-150 is recommended for Dodge Ram trucks that are a moderate power level of 500 horsepower to 800 horsepower.