Home > Applied Performance 602-014 Ford 7.3L Wastegate Actuator
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -Applied Performance 1999.5 to 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke replacement adjustable wastegate actuator. This Applied 602-014 wastegate securely seats the valve preventing blow open at higher pressures while adding torque through the mid range rpm levels. READ MORE >>
The Applied Performance Products Turbocharger Wastegate Actuator is designed for the 1999.5 to 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke diesel.
Applied Performance developed this 602-014 actuator as a direct bolt on replacement wastegate actuator for your stock OEM Ford turbocharger.
This 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel replacement actuator features:
- A billet CNC housing,
- Quick adjust pressure rod
- A temperature resistant diaphragm.
- New Washers and Lock Nuts for easy installation
- Heavy Duty Spring for accurate adjustments
- Backed by a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Installation of this Applied Performance Products Replacement Turbo Actuator will provide:
- Higher boost levels throughout the engine's power band.
- Increase torque
- Higher Overall Boost Levels
- Quicker Turbo Spool up!
Applied Performance Ford 7.3L Powerstroke replacement wastegate actuator securely seats the valve preventing boost level drops at higher pressures. This high performance Ford Powerstroke wastegate actuator will keep the valve seated longer in diesel engines with performance modifications. This Ford 7.3L Powerstroke replacement actuator unit come preset to 24 at psi.
The Applied Performance Products 602-014 Wastegate Actuator is backed by a 5 Year Manufacturer warranty against defects.
Yes this Applied Performance Products 601-013 wastage actuator is adjustable.
Is this replacement wastegate actuator preset at a certain PSI rating?
This unit comes preset at a 24 PSI or 1.65 BAR.
What is the Manufacturers Warranty on this waste gate?
Applied Performance Products backs this product with a 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Is this product CARB Certified?
No this product does not have a CARB EO #; it is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This is intended as a "Race Only" product to be used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization; any other use including recreational off-road use, may be a violation of local, state and federal laws. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify legal use of this product for the intended application and use.