- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
Applied Performance offers a Replacement Turbo that is a direct bolt on for the 1999.5 to 2003 Ford trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel. The 802-011 turbo offers a Billet CNC Compressor Wheel, Faster Spooling, Higher HP, More Torque and Lower EGT,s. READ MORE >>
Applied Performance Products Ford 802-011 Turbocharger Ford 1999.5 to 2003 7.3L Powerstroke
Applied Performance Products offers a Replacement Turbo for the 1999.5 to 2003 Ford Superduty trucks with the 7.3L Powerstroke that is a direct bolt on using the stock mounting locations. This Applied Performance Products 7.3L Turbocharger is an upgraded high performance direct bolt on turbo. This 7.3L Powerstroke replacement turbocharger kit includes the required new O-rings and hardware for ease of installation. The traditional turbine oil seal on the 802-011 has been replaced with a step gap oil seal to minimize oil burning and buildup on the turbine wheel.
This Ford 7.3L Powerstroke replacement turbocharger features:
- Premium A-356 Aluminum Extended Tip Compressor Wheel Technology
- Ported shroud style compressor housing
- Lightweight, high strength alloy, CNC compressor wheel
- Eliminates annoying turbo bark and compressor surge.
- This turbo utilizes factory mounting points
- Turbocharger retains the factory air control valve for a safe and hassle-free installation.
Features of the 802-011 Turbocharger for the Ford Super Duty trucks:
- 5 Year Warranty Manufacturers
- High Strength A-356 Aluminum Alloy Compressor Wheel
- Billet CNC Extended Tip Compressor Wheel Technology
- Step Gap Oil Seal on Turbine Side
- Billet aluminum heavy duty adjustable waste-gate actuator
- Quick-Set Wastegate Actuator is set at 24 PSI
- Designed to prevent Turbo Surge and Barking
Applied Performance 802-011 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Specifications
- Compressor Inducer - 62mm
- Compressor Exducer - 92mm
- Exhaust A/R - 0.84
- Adjustable Wastegate
- Extended Tip Compressor Wheel
- Manufactured by Applied Performance Products USA
The installation of this 802-011 Ford Superduty 7.3L replacement turbocharger offers the following benefits:
- Direct Replacement for OEM Turbocharger
- Reduced Exhaust Gas Temperatures - EGT's
- Supports Higher HP
- Spools Faster than OEM Turbo
- Backed by a 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
NOTE: Turbo is not legal for sale or use in CA on pollution controlled motor vehicles. This 7.3L Turbocharger is sold as a "Race Only" performance product to be used solely for competition. The buyer assumes sole responsibility to verify legal use of the products intended application.