Home > ARP 129-2503 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Balancer Bolt
ARP 129-2503 DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL HARMONIC DAMPER BOLT KIT
As the crankshaft in your 6.6L Duramax flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer is absorbing incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the crankshaft balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra high strength 200,000 psi crankshaft bolts that let you exert the maximum clamping force between the damper and the crankshaft.
Duramax 6.6L Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit Features:
- 1/4" thick stud
- Damper Bolt head is Extra tall.
- This Tall Head allows for a 12-point deep socket to be used which eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
This ARP Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit is designed for the following 6.6L Duramax engines.
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2001 to 2004 LB7
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2004.5 2005 LLY
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2006 to 2007 LBZ
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2007.5 to 2010 LMM
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2011 to 2016 LML and LGH
The ARP Duramax Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kit includes:
- One Pro Series balancer bolts.
- One 1/2 oz. packet of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener.
To ensure that the harmonic balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra strong 200,000 psi bolts that let you exert maximum clamping force.
List Price: $428.30add to cart
List Price: $414.56add to cart
List Price: $7.80add to cart