Home > ARP 147-2502 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Balancer Bolt Kit
ARP 147-2502 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel Damper Bolt Kit
As the crankshaft in your cummins 5.9L flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer is absorbing incredible amounts of kinetic energy. The Damper Bolts ensures that the crankshaft balancer is locked in position. This Pro Series Harmonic Damper Balancer Bolt Kit from ARP has the ultra high strength 200,000 psi crankshaft harmonic balancer bolts. By using the balancer Bolt Kit you exert the maximum clamping force between the crankshaft damper and the crankshaft.
ARP 147-2502 Cummins 5.9L Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit Features:
- Four 1/4 thick studs
- Wide area washer
- The extra tall 12-point head that accepts a deep socket and eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
These ARP 147-2502 Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit applications:
- 1989 to 1998 Dodge Ram 12 Valve 5.9L Cummins.
- 1998.5 to 2007 Dodge Ram 24 Valve 5.9L Cummins.
The ARP Dodge Cummins Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kit includes:
- Four M12 x 1.25 8740 Pro Series balancer bolts.
- Four 8740 parallel-ground washers.
- One 1/2 oz. A packet of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener.
ARP Cummins 5.9L 12/24V Diesel Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit Installation Instructions
To ensure that the harmonic balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra strong 200,000 psi bolts that let you exert maximum clamping force.
List Price: $457.74 Your Price: $457.74 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart
List Price: $544.61 Your Price: $404.03 You Save: $140.58 (26 %)add to cart
List Price: $419.34 Your Price: $419.34 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart