Home > ARP 147-2503 Dodge 6.7L Cummins Balancer Bolt Kit
ARP 147-2503 CUMMINS 6.7L 24V TURBO DIESEL BALANCER BOLT KIT
This ARP 147-2503 Pro Series Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit application:
- 2007.5 to 2017 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7L turbo diesels.
- 2007.5 to 2017 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7L turbo diesels.
- 2007.5 to 2017 Dodge Ram 4500 Cummins 6.7L turbo diesels.
- 2007.5 to 2017 Dodge Ram 5500 Cummins 6.7L turbo diesels.
As the crankshaft in your Cummins 6.7L flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer absorbs an incredible amount of kinetic energy. To ensure that the balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these Pro Series Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit. This Doge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel uses the Ultra Durable 200,000 psi bolts to exert maximum clamping force.
Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit Features:
- 1/4" thick stud
- Wide area washer
- Extra tall 12-point bolt head.
- Accepts a deep socket and eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
- Bolts and washers have a rated to a 200,000 PSI tensile strength.
The ARP Dodge Cummins Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kit includes:
- Four M12 x 1.25 8740 Pro Series balancer bolts.
- Four 8740 parallel-ground washers.
- One 1/2 oz. ARP Ultra-Torque fastener packet
ARP 6.7L Cummins 24V Diesel Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit Installation Instructions.
The ARP Pro Series Balancer Bolt Kits contain mounting hardware that is cold-forged, and heat treated to ensure the molecular integrity of the metal. The ARP’s Pro Series balancer bolt kits feature the improved reliability, high strength, and the best design to ensure durability and the retention of your crankshaft damper.
List Price: $457.25 Your Price: $457.25 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart