Home > ARP 147-2901 Dodge Cummins Diesel Flexplate Bolt Kit
ARP 147-2901 Pro Series Flexplate Bolt Kit For the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel trucks.
The more power your Cummins turbo diesel produces, the more strain it exerts on the driveline. These ARP Flywheel Bolts are extra durable and offer the dependability you need in your drivetrain. ARP 147-2901 Pro Series Flexplate Bolt Kit For the Dodge Ram trucks plays a major role in the performance and safety of race cars and street machines alike.
This Dodge Cummins Diesel Flexplate Bolt Kit applications:
- 1989 to 2007 Dodge Ram trucks powered with the Cummins 5.9L turbo diesel.
- 2007.5 to 2017 Dodge Ram trucks powered with the Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel.
ARP 147-2901 Dodge Ram Cummins Diesel Flexplate Bolt features:
- An exclusive, flat, 12-point head designLarger than stock shank diameter
- Increased strength
- Improved flywheel registration.
- You can forget about the problem of shearing a flex plate bolts
- Super strong alloy produces 200,000 psi rated bolts.
- Constructed from the ARP 8740 Chrome moly alloy.
- Finished in a Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
- Proudly Made In The USA in Santa Paula, CA
The ARP 147-2901 Dodge Flexplate Bolt Kit attributes:
- Plays a significant role in the performance and safety of both street and race trucks.
- Highly recommended when you increase the power levels of your 5.9L or 6.7L Dodge Cummins.
- Simply stated, there is not a better Flex Plate stud kit on the market then the ARP Flexplate Bolt Kit.
Dodge Cummins 5.9L 12V and 24V Flexplate Bolt Kit Specifications:
- Under Head Length 0.0700"
- Thread Size M12 X 1.25"
- Wrenching 3/4."
This Dodge Ram Flexplate Bolt Kit contains:
- 8 M12 X 1.25" Flex Plate Bolts
- ARP 147-2901 Installation Instructions
ARP 147-2901 Dodge Cummins Diesel Flexplate Bolt Kit is MADE IN THE USA!