Home > ARP 150-2802 Ford 6.0L / 6.4L Flywheel Bolt Kit
The ARP 150-2802 Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Flywheel Bolt Kit applications:
- For the 2003 to 2009 versions of the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine.
- For the 2008 to 2010 versions of the Ford 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine.
The ARP 150-2802 Powerstroke Diesel Fly Wheel Bolt Kit plays an important role in the performance and safety of both street and race trucks. This ARP Pro Series Flywheel Bolt Kit is recommended when you increase the power levels of your Ford powerstroke diesel engine. You can forget about the problem of shearing a flywheel bolt after you install these super secure ARP 150-2802 Powerstroke Flywheel Bolts. There are no better flywheel studs available then the ARP 150-2802 Powerstroke Diesel Flywheel Bolt Kit.
These ARP 150-2802 Ford Powerstroke Pro Series Diesel Flywheel Bolt features:
- Exclusive, flat, 12-point head
- Larger than stock shank diameter
- Increased strength
- Improved flywheel register.
- Super high strength 200,000 psi rating
- Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
The Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Flywheel bolt kit contains:
- 10 ARP Pro Series M10 X 2.015" U.H.L bolts
- 10 ARP 8740 Alloy Chamfered Washers
- One 1/2 ounce packet of ARP Ultra-Torque assembly lubricant.
ARP 150-2802 Diesel Flywheel Bolt Kit is MADE IN THE USA!