ARP 200-8793 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Balancer Washer is to be used in conjunction with the ARP 129-2503 installation bolt kit. This Chevrolet Duramax, Harmonic Damper Washer Kit insures the retention of your harmonic balancer to the crankshaft for safe operation on both the street and strip. This ARP harmonic damper bolt kit is approved for use on the 2001 to 2016 models of the Duramax diesel engine. READ MORE >>
ARP 200-8793 Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax Harmonic Damper Washer Kit
As the crankshaft in your 6.6L Duramax flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer is absorbing incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the crankshaft balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed this Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax Harmonic Damper Washer Kit. This Harmonic Damper Hardware Kit is used to ensure your able exert the maximum clamping force between the damper and the crankshaft.
Duramax 6.6L Diesel Harmonic Balancer Washer Kit Features:
- Solves the tight clearance issues encountered when installing a Harmonic Damper on your Duramax.
- Wide area washer
- CNC Machined washer
- Chamfered Inside Diameter Beveled Edge.
- Cold Forged Steel
- Heat Treated
This ARP 200-8793 Washer Kit is designed for the following 6.6L Duramax engines.
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2001 to 2004 LB7
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2004.5 to 2005 LLY
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2006 to 2007 LBZ
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2007.5 to 2010 LMM
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2011 to 2016 LML/LGH
The ARP 200-8793 Duramax Crankshaft Balancer Washer Kit includes:
- One 8740 parallel ground washer with a chamfered inside diameter.
Why do I need a the ARP Harmonic Damper Washer kit?
To ensure that the harmonic balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed this ultra strong chamfered washer with a tapered inside diameter to insure proper fitment on engines with a clearance issue.