ARP 129-2503 Mitsubishi 4G63/T DSMGM 2.0L Harmonic Balancer installation bolt kit ensures the retention of your harmonic balancer to the crankshaft for safe operation on both the street and strip. This ARP harmonic damper bolt kit is approved for use on the 1990 to 1999 models of the Mitsubishi 2.0L series engines. READ MORE >>
ARP 207-2501 Mitsubishi 2.0L 4G63 balancer bolt kit
As the crankshaft in your Mitsubishi 2.0L 4G63 flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer is absorbing incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the crankshaft balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra high strength 200,000 psi crankshaft bolts that let you exert the maximum clamping force between the damper and the crankshaft. The use of the ARP 207-2501 Harmonic Balancer Bolt ensures the damper is registered correctly to the crankshaft and that it will stay in place throughout the entire RPM band.
The ARP Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit 2.0L Mitsubishi 4G63/T applications:
- Mitsubishi 2.0L 4G63
- 1992 Mitsubishi 2.0L Evolution 1 spec 4G63
- 1994 Mitsubishi 2.0L Evolution 2 spec 4G63
- 1995 Mitsubishi 2.0L Evolution 3 spec 4G63
- 1996 Mitsubishi 2.0L Evolution 4 spec 4G63
- 1998 Mitsubishi 2.0L Evolution 5 spec 4G63
- 1999 Mitsubishi 2.0L Evolution 6 spec 4G63
- Tommi Makinen 2.0L Evolution 6.5 4G63
- 2000 Mitsubishi 2.0L Evolution 7 spec 4G63
- 2002 Mitsubishi 2.0L Evolution 8 spec 4G63
- 2005 Mitsubishi 2.0L Evolution 9 spec 4G63
ARP 207-2501 Mitsubishi 2.0L Balancer Bolt Kit contains:
- 14MM X 1.5" thick stud with an underhead length of 1.525 inches.
- The extra tall 12-point 19MM head that accepts a deep socket and eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
- One 1/2 Ounce Packet of ARP Ultra-Torque
- Installation Instructions
The ARP Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit for the 2.0L Mitsubishi 4G63 engine is MADE IN THE USA!
Why do I need a the ARP Vibration Damper Bolt kit?
To ensure that the harmonic balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra strong 200,000 psi bolts that let you exert maximum clamping force.