- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
The ARP 250-4202 Head Studs Kit is made for the 2003 to 2009 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine. The 6.0L Powerstroke is used in the Ford F250, F350, F450, F550, F650 and E Series Ford Vans. This ARP 250 4202 Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit ends the head gasket failure issues. READ MORE >>
ARP 250-4202 Head Studs 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel
ARP 250-4202 6.0L Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Excursion, F250, F350, F450, F550, & F650
- 2003 to 2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L E250 & E350 Econoline Vans
ARP 250-4202 Pro Series Ford Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit contains:
The ARP 2504202 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke installation instructions.
This ARP Diesel Head Stud Kit for the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke will help to end the regular head gasket failure issues in the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke.This ARP 250-4202 Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit is required when boost levels over 40 PSI occur on your 6.0L Powerstroke. Without the ARP 250-4202 Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit, you run a real risk of stretching your stock head bolts causing head gasket failure.ARP 250-4202 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit will keep your head in place! The ARP 250-4204 Head Stud Kit was designed to solve the problem of the 6.0L was the torque-to-yield head bolts.
The OEM Ford Bolts in an over boost condition lead to a blown head gasket, and eventually, a cracked cylinder head in the 2003 to 2009 6.0L Powerstroke.
ARP 250-4202 Diesel Head Stud Kit Features:
- Cylinder head alignment and gasket mating are a snap.
- There are no better cylinder head studs available then the ARP 250-4202 Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit
- ARP Head Stud Kit fasteners are finished in a Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
- The 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit constructed with the patented ARP2000 alloy.
- These 6.0L Studs are heat treated and rated to a rated at a 200,000 to 220, 000 psi rating.
The ARP 250-4202 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit is MADE IN THE USA!