Home > ARP 250-4206 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Inner Row Head Bolt Kit
The ARP 250-4206 2003 to 2009 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke M8 Inner Row Head Bolts are designed to be used when installing the ARP head studs. Installation of these Inner Row Head Bolts will help overcome the head gasket failure in your Ford Powerstroke 6.0L diesel by insuring a strong load bearing attachment of the cylinder heads on your diesel engine. READ MORE >>
ARP is the world leader in fastener technology now offers the has just released a new High Performance Series head bolt kit for 2003 to 2009 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesel applications. This inner row head stud kit is designed to be used with the 250-4202 M14 head stud kit to complete the factory bolt torque sequence for secure installation of the heads on the 6.0L Ford Powerstroke diesel engine when you are replacing your head studs.
ARP 250-4206 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel M8, inner row Head Bolt Kit
Ford 6.0L Inner Row Head Bolt Applications:
- All 2003 to 2009 Ford trucks equipped with the 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine.
This ARP 250-4206 head bolt kit includes:
- Ten M8 inner row head bolts
- Ten washers
- 1/2 oz. pack of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener assembly.
Installation Instructions for the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Inner Row Head bolts.
ARP High Performance Series Powerstroke head bolt features:
- Cold forged to ensure molecular integrity.
- Heat treated before thread rolling and machining to produce an 180,000 psi tensile strength rating.
- Optimum design, enhanced reliability and increased strength and the main attributes of ARP's High Performance Series fastener kits.