Home > ARP 288-4701 Polaris RZR Head Stud Kit
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -ARP 288 4701 Polaris 800cc, 900cc and 1000cc Razor Head Stud Kit provides the highest quality clamping force available for cylinder head retention to minimize head gasket failures. READ MORE >>
Polaris RZR 800 XP 900 XP 1000 ARP Head Stud Kit
A blown head gasket on your Polaris RZR will cause you to endure costly repairs. The stock cylinder head bolts from the factory are not designed for increased power levels in the motor. These OEM head bolts are prone to stripping and backing out.
The ARP 288-4701 Polaris Razor head stud kit applications:
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2015 Polaris RZR 800
- 2016 Polaris RZR 800
ARP 288-4701 Polaris Razor Head Stud Kit head stud attributes:
- These precision head studs are manufactured to exacting tolerances.
- Allows gaskets and cylinder heads to glide literally into position and are perfectly aligned
- High-Performance Cylinder Head Studs are thread rolled after heat-treat, which gives them about 1000% (that's ten times) better fatigue strength.
- Provides a more consistent clamping force that compensates for head gasket compression when the cylinder heads are installed.
- Helps prevent blown head gaskets, and assures optimum engine sealing!
- The installation of this ARP Head Stud Kit is recommended when increasing the power lower of your Polaris RZR UTV.
- Replacing your OEM bolts with this high quality head stud kit will increase torque output.
- Constructed from premium quality heat-treated ARP2000 Alloy steel.
The Polaris Razor Cylinder Head Stud Kit contains:
- 6 ARP Cylinder Head Studs with Allen Heads
- 6 12 Point Nuts
You won't find a superior quality head stud on the market from any other source. Look for ARP stamped on each stud as your assurance of quality. Automotive Racing Products manufacturers the best Polaris Head Stud Kit for your UTV that is available. The ARP studs are used by professional engine builders in all forms of racing.