Baja Designs 613275 Fuego HID Spot Beam Driving Black is a 4" light for installations requiring a compact, lightweight, easy to adjust light with maximum light output. The Fuego HID driving pattern has a 10 degree field of vision. READ MORE >>
Baja Designs 61-3275 Fuego 4" HID Light with a Spot Beam Pattern.
The Fuego 61-3275 4" light is engineered for applications that require a compact, lightweight, and cost-effective lamp with maximum light output.
Baja Designs 4'' HID Fuego 61-3275 features:
- Incorporates and a 5th Generation Internal Ballast for maximum reliability and fast, easy installation.
- Brightest Light produced in the 4" class.
- 35W HID Light
- Color Temperature Output: 5000K
- Amperage Draw 3.8amp Constant
- 12 volt to 14 volt Input Voltage
- Internally Mounted Ballast
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Glass Lens
- Three Point Vibration Isolated Mounting
- Simple, Waterproof 2-Wire Weather Pac Connector
- 5.48 Tall, 5.5 Wide, 4.27 Deep
- Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz.
- Backed by Baja Designs Lifetime Warranty
- Fuego 4" light can mount virtually anywhere.
- Ideal for all off-road vehicles.
Fuego Spot Beam attributes:
- The spot lens has a 10-degree field of view.
- This pattern works best for longer range visibility
- Spot beams should be used in conjunction with other beams for best results.
The following Baja Designs 613275 4" Fuego Lighting Advantages are incorporated into every:
- No tool quick adjust feature
- Three-point vibration isolated mounting system -- once adjusted lights stay adjusted
- Optics designed for a smooth useful off-road pattern
- Quick Mount, No tool installation of lighting "systems"
- Light weight Generation 5 HID ballast (5 ozs) and bulb fully integrated
- Designed by experienced off-road racers who also happen to be engineers.
- Signature "Center-pivot" mounting which isolates the light and all its components from all vibration points.