- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
Baja Designs OnX6 10" LED Light Bars come in Four different Beam Patterns Long Range Spot, Driving Combo, Wide Driving Combo, and Amber Wide Driving for the highest output of race proven usable LED Lighting. READ MORE >>
Baja Designs OnX6 10" LED Light Bars
After years of engineering and advances in LED technology, the light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that LED lights are officially the future of off road racing. The newest LED light series known as the OnX6 Series LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8 HID with the smooth spread of a LED. This Single 10" LED Light Bar produces a concentrated beam of 7350 Lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs OnX6 is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
Baja Designs OnX Six 10" LED Light Bar models:
- Baja Designs 451001 OnX6 10" High-Speed Spot LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 451003 OnX6 10" Driving/Combo LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 451004 OnX6 10" Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 451014 OnX6 10" Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar
Why should you purchase the highest quality LED Light Bar on the market?
- The OnX6 10" LED light bar utilizes 6 Cree XM-L2 LED's that produce useable light at 5000k.
- Complimented by a kind user changeable optics that have been specifically designed for the OnX6 Series provides HID like distance projection.
- Offers the Highest Lumen output for a 10" LED Lightbar.
- You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
Features of the OnX6 10" Series LED Light Bar:
- Satisfaction Is Guarantee Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are end user serviceable.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight The Natural Color Output of Daylight offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs OnX6 Series 10" LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- Total Lumen Output: 7350 Lumens
- Power Consumption: 63 watts at 5.25 Amps
- Emitter: 6 CREE XM-L2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 10 Long X 4.29 High X 2.69 Inches Deep
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 4.25 pounds
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- OnX6 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that's Laser Etched
- OnX6 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
These 10" OnX6 LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Baja Designs OnX6 10" LED Light Bar Patterns:
NOTE: The OnX6 10 " Series Light Bar is sold individually and does not contain a wire harness. Wiring harness sold separately so please refer to the Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses.
- Baja Designs 451001 High-Speed Spot: This pattern also known as a pencil beam pattern disperses a longer and narrower beam focus that allows the driver to see further down the road or trail. The 6 Degree Spot design is ideal for long range projection and aims to be used in conjunction with another beam pattern for wide area light projection.
- Baja Designs 451003 Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting for a soft blend of multi-purpose illumination.
- Baja Designs 451004 Wide Driving: This pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group. These beams are designed for near field and cornering applications. In addition, this beam is great in dusty or foggy conditions. Due to its flat horizontal dispersion this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42 degree pattern.
- Baja Designs 451014 Amber Wide Driving: This pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group and it is ideally suited for use in Fog, Rain, Snow or Silt. These beams are designed for near field and cornering applications. In addition, this beam is great in dusty or foggy conditions. Due to its flat horizontal dispersion this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42 degree pattern