Home > Baja Designs OnX6 Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bars
- FREE GROND SHIPPING -Baja Designs OnX6 Amber Wide Driving Series LED Light Bars comes in 6 different lengths for the ultimate projection of light in limited visibility conditions such as Fog, Silt or Snow. READ MORE >>
Baja Designs OnX6 Amber Wide Driving Series LED Light Bars
The Amber Wide Driving LED Lightbars are available in six different lengths for the ultimate projection of light in limited visibility conditions. The Amber OnX6 series of light bars are for use in Silt, Fog or Snow for increased visibility.
The OnX6 Amber LED Light generates an extremely high output rate of 7,350 lumens per 10” section. After years of engineering and advances in LED technology, the light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that LED lights are officially the future of off road racing. The newest LED light series known as the OnX6 Series LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8" HID with the smooth spread of a LED. Each of the Ten Inch LED Light increments produces a concentrated beam of 7350 Lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs OnX6 is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
For even greater versatility the Baja Designs Amber Wide Driving OnX6 LED Light Bar projection pattern provides the Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
Baja Designs OnX6 Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar models:
- Baja Designs 451014 OnX6 10" Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 452014 OnX6 20" Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 453014 OnX6 30" Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 454014 OnX6 40" Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 455014 OnX6 50" Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 456014 OnX6 60" Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar
Why should you purchase the highest quality LED Light Bar on the market?
- The OnX6 LED light bar utilizes Cree XM-L2 LED's that produce useable light at 5000k.
- Complimented by a kind user changeable optics that have been specifically designed for the OnX6 Series provides HID like distance projection.
- Offers the Highest Lumen output for any LED Lightbar.
- You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
Features of the Baja Designs OnX6 Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar:
- Both Spot and Horizontal Spread Optics can be combined in one lamp for increased diversity.
- Satisfaction Is Guaranteed Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are end user serviceable.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight The Natural Color Output of Daylight offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs OnX6 Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Total Lumen Output of 7,350 Lumens per 10" Section of Light Bar
- Emitter: CREE XM-L2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 4.29 High X 2.69 Inches Deep
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- OnX6 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that's Laser Etched
- OnX6 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
These Baja Designs OnX6 Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
NOTE: The OnX6 Amber Wide Driving Series Light Bar is sold individually and does not contain a wire harness. Wire harness is sold separately so please refer to the Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses.
List Price: $64.95add to cart