- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
Baja Designs S8 10" LED Light Bars come in 6 different Beam Patterns to meet your exact light requirements: Long Range Spot, Driving Combo, Wide Driving, Flood Work, Driving Combo Amber and Wide Driving Combo Amber. The New S8 has the highest output of race proven usable LED Lighting power with a low Amp draw and integrated thermal management for long life. READ MORE >>
Baja Designs S8 10" LED Light Bars
After years of engineering and advances in LED technology, the light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that LED lights are officially the future of off road racing. The newest LED light series known as the S8 Series LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8 HID with the smooth spread of an LED. This 10" Light contains the new XP-G2 LEDs that produces a concentrated beam of 4000 Lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs S8 is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
Baja Designs S8 10" LED Light Bar models:
- Baja Designs 701001 S8 10" High-Speed Spot LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 701003 S8 10" Driving/Combo LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 701004 S8 10" Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 701006 S8 10" Flood/Work LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 701013 S8 10" Amber Driving / Combo LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 701014 S8 10" Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar
Your order of an S8, 120" LED Light Bar includes:
- One LED light bar in the beam pattern of your choice.
- One pair of LED Light Bar Mounting Brackets
Why should you purchase the highest quality LED Light Bar on the market?
- The S8 10" LED light bar utilizes 8 Cree XP-G2 LED's that produce useable light at 5000k.
- The S8 Light Bar incorporates a one of a kind user changeable optics system that's designed specifically for the S8 Series.
- This S8 Light Bar provides HID like distance projection.
- Offers the Highest Lumen output for a 10" LED Lightbar.
- You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
Features of the S8 10" Series LED Light Bar:
- Upgraded Reflectors
- Low Power Draw of 3.3 Amps
- Has an Amber Backlight feature
- New Scalloped Housing design
- Satisfaction Guarantee Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics offer the end user a fully end user serviceable LED light bar.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight The Natural Color Output of Daylight offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs OnX6 Series 10" LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- Total Lumen Output: 4000 Lumens
- Power Consumption: 40 watts at 3.3 Amps
- Emitter: 18 CREE XM-G2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 10" Long X 3" High X 1.6"Inches Deep
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 1.7 Pounds
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- S8 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that's Laser Etched
- S8 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
These 10" S8 LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Baja Designs S8 10" LED Light Bar Patterns:
NOTE: The S8 10 Series Light Bar is sold individually and does not contain a wire harness. Wiring harness sold separately so; please refer to the Baja Designs Wiring Harnesses.
- Baja Designs 701001 High-Speed Spot: This pattern also known as a pencil beam pattern provides a narrower beam longer and focus that allows the driver to see further down the road or trail. The 6 Degree Spot design is ideal for long range projection. This beam pattern aims to be used in conjunction with another beam pattern for wide area light projection.
- Baja Designs 701003 Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern uses both the 42 Degree Wide Driving projection and the 6 Degree Spot projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting for a soft blend of multi-purpose illumination.
- Baja Designs 701004 Wide Driving: This pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group. The great driving beams design is for near field and cornering applications. The Wide Driving beam is great in dusty or foggy conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a flat horizontal dispersion; this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42-degree pattern.
- Baja Designs 701006 S8 10" Flood or Work LED Light Bar: Provides Excellent work light or “scene light” with an incredibly smooth 60° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving.
- Baja Designs 701013 Amber Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Amber Driving Combination model is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting in reduced visibility conditions. This Amber light offers a soft blend of multi-purpose illumination in Silt, Fog or Snow!
- Baja Designs 701014 Amber Wide Driving: This pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group and it is ideally suited for use in Fog, Rain, Snow or Silt. The Amber beam is designed for near field and cornering applications. The Amber beam is great in dusty, foggy or Snowy conditions. With a flat horizontal dispersion, this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42-degree pattern