Home > Baja Designs S8 20" LED Light Bars
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
Baja Designs S8 20" LED Light Bars are available in 6 different Beam Patterns Long Range Spot, Driving Combo, Wide Driving, Work/Flood, Driving Combo Amber, and Wide Driving Combo Amber for the highest output of race proven usable LED Lighting. The New S8 Series light produces 8,000 Lumens with a 50,000 Life Expectancy. The S8 is backed by Baja Designs 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty giving you the ultimate in purchase protection!READ MORE >>
Baja Designs S8 20" LED Light Bars
After years of engineering and advances in LED technology, the light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that LED lights are officially the future of off road racing. The newest LED light series known as the S8 Series LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8 HID with the smooth spread of an LED. This 20" Light contains the new XP-G2 LEDs that produces a concentrated beam of 8000 Lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs S8 is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
Baja Designs S8 20" LED Light Bar models:
- Baja Designs 702001 S8 20" High-Speed Spot LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 702003 S8 20" Driving/Combo LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 702004 S8 20" Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 702006 S8 20" Flood/Work LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 702013 S8 20" Amber Driving / Combo LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 702014 S8 20" Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar
Your order of a S8, 20" LED Light Bar includes:
- One Twenty Inch LED light bar in the beam pattern of your choice.
- One pair of LED Light Bar Mounting Brackets
Why should you purchase the highest quality LED Light Bar on the market?
- The S8 20" LED light bar utilizes 16 Cree XP-G2 LED's that produce useable light at 5000k.
- Complimented with user changeable optics that are specifically designed for the S8 Series delivers HID like distance projection.
- Offers the Highest Lumen output for a 20" LED Lightbar.
- You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
Features of the S8 20" Series LED Light Bar:
- Upgraded Reflectors
- Low Power Draw of 3.3 Amps
- Has an Amber Backlight feature
- New Scalloped Housing design
- Satisfaction Guarantee Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are end user serviceable.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight The Natural Color Output of Daylight offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs OnX6 Series 20" LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- Total Lumen Output: 8000 Lumens
- Power Consumption: 80 watts at 3.3 Amps
- Emitter: 18 CREE XM-G2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 20" Long X 3" High X 1.6"Inches Deep
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 3.4 Pounds
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- S8 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that's Laser Etched
- S8 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
These 20" S8 LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Baja Designs S8 20" LED Light Bar Patterns:
- Baja Designs 702001 High-Speed Spot: This pattern also known as a pencil beam pattern disperses a longer and narrower beam focus that allows the driver to see further down the road or trail. The 6 Degree Spot Beam pattern is perfect for long range projection and is designed to be used in conjunction with another beam pattern for wide area light projection.
- Baja Designs 702003 Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting for a smooth blend of multi-purpose illumination.
- Baja Designs 702004 Wide Driving: This pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group. These beams are designed for near field and cornering applications. Also, this beam is great in dusty or foggy conditions. Due to its even horizontal dispersion, this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42-degree pattern.
- Baja Designs 702006 Flood / Work: This light pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern for maximum illumination of a close are. Designed to be used with other lights this beam pattern produces high intensity near field illumination to a distance of 60'. Due to its short range round dispersion, this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect for long distance. Baja Designs Flood/Work beams have a 60-degree pattern.
- Baja Designs 702014 Amber Wide Driving: This Wide Driving pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group and it is ideally suited for use in Fog, Rain, Snow or Silt. These beams are designed for near field and cornering applications. Also, this beam is great in dusty or foggy conditions. Due to its even horizontal dispersion, this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42-degree pattern
- Baja Designs 702013 Amber Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting in reduced visibility conditions. This Amber light offers a soft blend of multi-purpose illumination in Silt, Fog or Snow!
List Price: $74.75 Your Price: $74.75 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart