Home > Baja Designs S8 40" LED Light Bars
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
Baja Designs S8 40" LED Light Bars come in 6 different Beam Patterns to meet your exact lighting requirements. The S8 LED Light bar is offered in a Long Range Spot, Driving Combo, Wide Driving, Flood Work, Driving Combo Amber and Wide Driving Combo Amber. The New S8 has the highest output of race proven usable LED Lighting power, Low Amperage draw and integrated thermal management for long life.READ MORE >>
Baja Designs S8 40" LED Light Bars
After years of engineering and advances in LED technology, the light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that LED lights are officially the future of off road racing. The newest LED light series known as the S8 Series LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8 HID with the smooth spread of an LED. This 40" Light contains the new XP-G2 LEDs that produces a concentrated beam of 16,000 Lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs S8 is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
- Baja Designs 704001 S8 40" High-Speed Spot LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 704003 S8 40" Driving/Combo LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 704004 S8 40" Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 704006 S8 40" Flood/Work LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 704013 S8 40" Amber Driving / Combo LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 704014 S8 40" Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar
Why should you purchase the highest quality LED Light Bar on the market?
- The S8 40" LED light bar utilizes 32 Cree XP-G2 LED's that produce useable light at 5000k.
- Complimented by a one of a kind user changeable optics that is designed specifically for the S8 Series Lightbars.
- These S8 Series LED bars deliver HID like distance projection.
- The S8 offers the Highest Lumen output for a 40" LED Lightbar.
- You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
- Upgraded Reflectors
- Low Power Draw of 13.32 Amps
- Has an Amber Backlight feature
- New Scalloped Housing design
- Satisfaction is Guaranteed Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are fully end-user serviceable.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight The Natural Color Output of Daylight offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- Total Lumen Output: 16,000 Lumens
- Power Consumption: 40 watts at 3.3 Amps
- Emitter: 32 CREE XM-G2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 40" Long X 3" High X 1.6" Inches Deep
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 6.8 Pounds
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- S8 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that's Laser Etched
- S8 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
These 40" S8 LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High-Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Baja Designs S8 40" LED Light Bar Patterns:
- Baja Designs 704001 High-Speed Spot: This pattern also known as a pencil beam pattern disperses a longer and narrower beam focus that allows the driver to see further down the road or trail. The 6 Degree Spot design is ideal for long range projection and aims to be used in conjunction with another beam pattern for wide area light projection.
- Baja Designs 704003 Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting for a soft blend of multi-purpose illumination.
- Baja Designs 704004 Wide Driving: This pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group. These beams are designed for near field and cornering applications. In addition, this beam is great in dusty or foggy conditions. Due to its flat horizontal dispersion this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42 degree pattern.
- Baja Designs 704006 S8 10" Flood or Work LED Light Bar: Provides Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 60° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving.
- Baja Designs 704013 Amber Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting in reduced visibility conditions. This Amber light provides a smooth blend of multi purpose illumination in Silt, Fog or Snow!
- Baja Designs 704014 Amber Wide Driving: This pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group and it is ideally suited for use in Fog, Rain, Snow or Silt. These beams are designed for near field and cornering applications. In addition, this beam is great in dusty or foggy conditions. Due to its flat horizontal dispersion this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42 degree pattern of light projection.