Home > Baja Designs XL Pro LED Light
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -Purchase the Baja Designs XL Pro LED Light. These XL Pro high output LED lights provide the light output of a light bar in a smaller size. The XL Pro Series Lights are available in the Beam Pattern of your choice to meet your exact lighting needs. KLM Performance offers these XL Pro series LED lights with Fast and Free Shipping. READ MORE >>
Baja Designs XL Pro LED Auxiliary Lights
The Baja Designs XL Pro Series LED Light is an ideal HID replacement light that utilizes the trademarked Baja Designs reflector to provide the perfect beam pattern of your choice. The XL Pro Series light is great for the enthusiast that requires auxiliary LED lighting. The XL Pro is ideal for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and is looking for something other than a light bar. KLM Performance offers the XL Pro LED in multiple beam patterns so you can purchase the light that puts it right where you need it. The single LED XL Pro produces an incredible 4,900-lumens and a power draw of only 40 watts. Baja Designs provides an industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and a Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs XL Pro LED Auxiliary Light Features:
- Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Complete Purchase Protection uService®
- Replaceable Lenses And Optics ClearView®
- Multiple Beam Patterns provide All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications
- 50% Dimming Feature
Baja Designs XL Pro LED Auxiliary Light Specifications:
- Per Light Out Put of 4,900 Lumens Utilizing 4 Cree XP-L LEDs
- Per Light Power Consumption: 40 Watts at 3.33 Amps
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 pounds each.
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Interchangeable Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection IP69K
- Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft depth
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Each Baja Designs XL Pro Series LED light contains:
- One Baja Design XL Pro LED Lights
- One Mounting Brackets
These Baja Designs XL Pro LED off-road lights are available in the following beam patterns:
- Driving/Combo: Provides maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10°) and Spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust, and or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- High-Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and Driving/Combo beam lights.
- Flood: This is an excellent work light or scene light with an extremely smooth 60° circle that projects about 60 feet. The Flood pattern is not suitable for driving.
- Amber Driving Combo provides the maximum trail coverage in a single light during conditions of reduced visibility.
- Amber Wide Cornering: Pattern specifically for cornering in low visibility conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.