Home > Bilstein Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Damper 2000-2013 4WD
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -Bilstein Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Damper is for the 2000 to 2013 4WD is the steering damper required when you upgrade to the new T Style steering upgrade assembly. Bilstein 5100 Series Steering Stabilizer for 2000 to 2013 2500 and 3500 provides precise control for both on or off-road driving conditions. The installation is simple and will fit into the stock location without having to use an aftermarket clamp. The 2000 to 208 Dodge Ram trucks may have one of two generations of steering. Be sure to verify the steering stabilizer depicted is the correct one for your vehicle before ordering. READ MORE >>
Bilstein Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Damper 2000 to 2013 4WD Ram 2500 and 3500 models
This Bilstein 5100 Series 46MM Steering Damper is sold as a single replacement steering damper shock for the new T-Style steering system.
The Bilstein Dodge Ram 5100 Series Steering Damper works on the following vehicles that have upgraded to the new T-Style Steering assembly:
- 2003 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD
- 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD with the KLM Performance Upgraded T Style Steering Linkage.
Bilstein 33-170794 5100 Series Steering Damper Specifications:
- Collapsed Length 14.72" or 342MM
- Extended Length 23.64" or 600.5MM
- Shock Type 46MM Smooth Body Monotube Steering Stabilizer
- Finish Zinc Plated Steel Body with the Triple-C Technology Coating.
- Gas pressure monotube design eliminates cavitation and foaming
- Precise steering damping and control
- Reduces wear and tear of steering components
- Patented digressive valving
- O.E. Replacement 36mm & 46mm models
A Replacement Steering Damper is required if you have upgraded to the New Mopar T Style Steering assembly. This Bilstein Steering Damper is a hydraulic device that is quite similar to a shock absorber and is attached to the steering linkage and damps out unwanted movement of the steering wheel due to road imperfections and steering kickback and created during everyday driving. The horizontal installation provides a smooth operation no matter what the temperature is while reducing vibrations that travel through the steering system to the driver.
NOTE: This Bilstein 5100 Series Steering Damper 33-170794 is and Eye to Eye 46MM Smooth Body Steering Damper designed to be used on the 2000 to 2013 Dodge Ram 4WD trucks with an Eye-To-Eye Mount.