Home > Borgeson 000952 Steering Shaft 03-08 2WD Dodge Ram
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The Borgeson 000952 Telescopic Heavy Duty Steering Shaft is for the 2003 to 2008 2 Wheel Drive Dodge Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 trucks. Designed and manufactured in the USA this replacement steering shaft offers the ability to regain the loose unresponsive steering you are now dealing with in your Ram truck. READ MORE >>
Borgeson Universal Dodge Ram Telescoping Steering Shaft 000952
The 000952 Borgeson Replacement Telescoping Steering Shaft is one of the many replacement Dodge Ram steering shafts available. The Borgeson 952 heavy Duty Dodge Replacement Steering Shaft will get you tighter steering and better handling as soon as the new shaft is installed.
The Borgeson 000952 Dodge Ram steering shaft applications:
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 2 Wheel Drive
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 2 Wheel Drive
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 2 Wheel Drive
The Borgeson 000952 Heavy Duty Dodge Ram Telescoping Steering Shaft will fit the Dodge Ram 1500 2 Wheel Drive series pickups but will not fit the 1500 Series Megacab 4X4 trucks
The Borgeson 952 Replacement Steering Shaft features:
- Heavy duty replacement steering shaft components for 2003 - 2009 2WD Dodge 1500, 2500 & 3500.
- Two billet steel needle bearing universal joints.
- A vibration reducer
- Is constructed a heavy duty telescopic shaft for additional saftey.
- Will accommodate up to a 4" body lift.
KLM Performance Inc. is the best place to go when shopping for auto parts and accessories for your Dodge Ram Pickup. Here at KLM Performance, we offer you Replacement accessories aside from steering shafts. There is definitely more for you here. So spend some time with us and have fun browsing! If you have any questions or do don't see what your looking for please fell free to call us at 203-210-7200 or Contact Us.
NOTE: This Borgeson Universal 000952 Steering Shaft will not fit the Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Megacab!
The Borgeson 000952 Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Shaft is MADE IN THE USA!
Borgeson will repair or replace, at our option, any truck replacement steering assembly found to be defective in either material or workmanship within the warranty period of 5 Years or 50,000 miles. Any steering shaft assembly that has been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed is not covered under this warranty. Any steering assemblies used in competition are excluded from this warranty.