Home > Borgeson 000976 Steering Shaft 1973-1975 Ford Bronco
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -Borgeson Universal 000976 is a replacement telescoping intermediate collapsible Steering Column Shaft. This Borgeson 976 shaft connects the steering wheel to the steering box in the 1973 to 1975and Ford Bronco. Install one of the American Made replacement shafts and remove the play in the steering of your Ford truck. READ MORE >>
BORGESON STEERING SHAFT 000976 Ford Bronco Replacement Steering Shaft
This Borgeson 976 Replacement Ford Steering Shaft Assembly will fit the following vehicles:
- 1973 to 1975 Ford Bronco
The Borgeson 976 Heavy Duty Replacement Steering Column consists of:
- One precision billet steel needle bearing universal joint,
- An upgraded vibration reducer
- One rag joint connection flange
- A telescoping steel shaft
- Works on both stock and trucks equipped with up to a 4" Body Lift
The Borgeson Ford Steering Shaft 000976 replacement steering shaft benefits:
- Is a truck heavy duty telescopic steel steering shaft
- Connects the factory column to steering box.
- Designed as a direct replacement under the hood intermediate shaft.
- Corrects your Ford truck from wandering on the road.
- A Ford Replacement Steering Shaft from Borgeson is the answer to removing the play in the steering.
- Tighter steering and better handling as soon as a new Borgeson Ford Replacement Steering Shaft installation is completed.
- Installed in about a 30 minutes or less.
BORGESON 1978 to 1979 FORD STEERING SHAFT is MADE IN THE USA!