Home > Borgeson 000980 Steering Shaft 80-91 Ford Trucks
Borgeson Universal Telescoping Steering Shaft 000980
Ford Truck Replacement Telescoping Steering Shaft
This Borgeson 000980 Replacement Steering Shaft fitment guide:
- Ford Bronco
- Ford F100
- 1980 to 1991 Ford F150
- 1980 to 1991 Ford F250
- 1980 to 1991 Ford F350
The Borgeson 000980 Heavy Duty Steering Column shaft attributes:
- Consists of two precision needle bearing u-joints
- Upgraded vibration reducer.
- Is an Extreme Duty telescoping steering shaft.
- Will accommodate Ford trucks with up to a 4" body lift.
- Give your Ford truck tighter more responsive steering.
- Can be installed in about a 30 minutes or less.
- Connects the factory steering column to the steering box.
- Tighter steering and better handling is felt as soon as a new Borgeson 980 Ford Replacement Steering Shaft is installed.
- MADE IN THE USA!
Are you finding it difficult to keep your Ford truck from wandering on the road. A replacement Borgeson 980 Steering Shaft is the answer to removing the play in the steering.
Full-size Ford Pickups have a type of steering coupler that can show signs of wear in as little as 4500 miles, depending on how the truck is used. This wear, which causes play in the trucks steering, is even more noticeable if your truck is used for plowing, towing or if over sized tires have been installed. Replacing the worn steering shaft with another OEM shaft only gives you a temporary fix. These Borgeson 000980 steering shafts are replacements for the under hood intermediate shaft.
Borgeson Universal 000980 Telescoping Steering Shaft corrects the classic Ford "Steering Wander".
BORGESON STEERING SHAFT 980 - 1980 to 1991 Ford Trucks is MADE IN THE USA!