Home > Borgeson 000981 Steering Shaft 92-96 Ford Trucks
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The Borgeson 000981 Replacement Steering Shaft is designed for the 1992 to 1996 Ford Bronco, F150, F250 and F350 trucks. An American Made replacement Borgeson 000981 Steering Shaft is the answer to removing the play in the steering wheel and correcting the Ford truck steering wander. READ MORE >>
Borgeson Universal 000981 Telescopic Steel Steering Shaft for Ford trucks.
This BORGESON replacement steering shaft 981 will fit the following Ford vehicles:
- 1992 to 1996 Ford Bronco
- 1992 to 1996 Ford F150
- 1992 to 1996 Ford F250
- 1992 to 1996 Ford F350
Borgeson 981 Heavy Duty Replacement Steering Column Shaft attributes:
- Consists of two precision needle bearing u-joints.
- Upgraded vibration reducer.
- Is an Extreme Duty telescoping steering shaft.
- Will accommodate Ford trucks with up to a 4" body lift.
- Give your Ford truck tighter more responsive steering.
- Can be installed in about 30 minutes or less.
- Connects the factory steering column to the steering box.
- Designed to accomoade the multiple length steering shafts used in these vehicles.
Borgeson 000981 92-'96 Ford Bronco, F150, F250, F350 Steering Shaft with Vibration Reducer benefits:
- Tighter Steering
- Better Handling
- No more steering wander.
- Immediate steering input when the wheel is turned.
Full-size Ford Pickups have a type of steering coupler that can show signs of wear in as little as 4500 miles, depending on how the truck is used. This wear, which causes play in the trucks steering, is even more noticeable if your truck is used for plowing, towing or if over sized tires have been installed. Replacing the worn steering shaft with another OEM shaft only gives you a temporary fix. Borgeson has designed the 000981 Ford Replacement Steering shaft with precision needle bearing u-joints for the 1992 to 1996 Ford F150, F250 and F350 trucks.
The BORGESON STEERING SHAFT 981 - 000981 for the 1992 to 1996 Ford Trucks is a replacement steering shaft for the under hood intermediate shaft. Are you finding it difficult to keep your Ford from wandering on the road. A replacement Borgeson 981 Steering Shaft is the answer to removing the play in the steering. If you have tried replacing the worn-out steering on your Ford, you've probably found that many OEM replacement steering assemblies are no longer available. Borgeson manufactured the 000981 heavy duty bolt-in replacement assemblies for most model years of Ford pickups and Broncos. Borgeson has incorporated a telescoping shaft into the 000981 that adds a measure of safety to the steering system. Ford has had many different length variations of steering shafts over the years and sometimes within model years. The Borgeson 000981 was designed to handle these variations.