- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
Borgeson 000982 heavy duty telescopic steel steering shaft connects from factory column to steering box. This Borgeson 000982 replacement steering shaft fits the 1997 to 2004 Ford F150 and the 1997 to 1999 Ford F250 trucks. READ MORE >>
Borgeson 000982 Ford Truck Steering Shaft with Vibration Reducer
This BORGESON REPLACEMENT STEERING SHAFT 000982 will fit the following Ford Trucks:
- 1997 to 2004 Ford F150
- 1997 to 1999 Ford F250
- Will not work on the Ford F350
This Borgeson Ford 000982 replacement steering shaft features:
- Contains two precision needle bearing universal joints
- A vibration reducer
- Built as a superior telescoping steering shaft.
- Direct Bolt On Replacement
- Corrects the steering wander issues you are now experiencing
- Provides tighter steering and better handling as soon as this new shaft is installed.
Full-size Ford Pickups have a type of steering coupler that can show signs of wear in as little as 4500 miles, depending on how the truck is used.
The Borgeson Ford Heavy Duty Telescoping Intermediate Steering Shaft 000982 connects the factory column to the steering box.
The Borgeson Universal Ford Steering Shafts are MADE IN THE USA!
Is this product offered as a direct replacement for my Ford truck?
Yes the Borgeson 000982 Steering shaft is considered a direct bolt on replacement part. However in some circumstance the shaft length may need to be trimmed due to the vast range of fitments known on these ford trucks.