Home > Borgeson 800328 Hi-Flow Power Steering Pump
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -This Borgeson 800328 Hi-Flow power steering pump is a higher output direct replacement for the 1994 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 trucks with the Cummins Turbo Diesel engine. This upgraded power steering pump provides a higher flow rate and a higher output pressure then the OEM pump. READ MORE >>
Borgeson 800328 Dodge Ram Hi-Flow Power Steering Pump
This Borgeson 800328 Hi-Flow Power Steering Pump produces a superior flow rate with a higher pressure output than the OEM Dodge Power Steering Pump. If you are looking for an excellent replacement Power Steering Pump for your 1994 to 2002 Dodge Ram truck the Borgeson 800328, Hi-Flow Power Steering Pump is the answer. A Borgeson Dodge Ram Hi-Flow Power Steering Pump is an incredibly viable option when you need an Amercian Made replacement Dodge Truck Power Steering Pump!
The Borgeson Dodge Ram Steering Pump benefits:
- Output flow is increased to 4.5 GPM
- Pressure increases from 1,500 psi to 1,600 psi.
- Designed as a direct bolt-on component.
- Will handle your Dodge Rams power steering needs.
The Borgeson 800328 Hi-Flow Power Steering Pump applications:
- 1994 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the Cummins Turbo Diesel engine.
- 1994 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the Cummins Turbo Diesel engine.
Features of the Borgeson Hi-Flow Power Steering Pump:
- Higher Flow
- Higher Pressure
- Lower Price than OEM pump
- New Reservoir with two returns
- Works for Hydro-Boost or vacuum brake applications.
- Offered as a direct bolt on replacement power steering pump.
If you are now going to replace your power steering pump, we suggest you do a close inspection of your power steering lines. Now is the time to replace these lines if necessary.