Home > CATERPILLAR 3306 330C 3304 333C Crankshaft Damper
CAT Crankshaft Damper For the 3306 / 330C / 3304 / 333C Series Diesel Engines
Vibratech Torsional Vibration Damper for the Caterpillar Heavy Duty Diesels
The Caterpillar Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper applications:
- Caterpillar 3306 diesel engines
- Caterpillar 330C diesel engines
- Caterpillar 3304 diesel engines
- Caterpillar 333C diesel engines
This replacement CATERPILLAR® Vibration Damper for the CATERPILLAR® Diesels offers:
- Increase horsepower & torque
- Better fuel efficiency
- Extends the life of the engine
- Improves valve timing
- Paint able steel finish
- Reduces operator fatigue
This Vibratec 715452-000 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper cross reference:
- CATERPILLAR® 4W0337 Damper
- CATERPILLAR® 1678123 Damper
This replacement CAT Heavy Duty Damper features:
- American made product.
- Precision made ISO 9001-2008 certified
- Superior quality torsional vibration damper.
- Specifically designed for the CATERPILLAR® diesels.
- High performance alternative damper.
- Outside Diameter of 12.3"
- Designed as a direct bolt on replacement
- Continuously self-tunes to the optimize torsional vibrations across the engines entire rpm range.
- Designed for stock to highly modified power levels.
Vibratech TVD® invented viscous damper technology in 1946 to control torsional vibrations. Vibratech continues to make these Torsional Vibration Dampers in the USA! The Vibratech Torsional Vibration Damper products are manufactured in a registered state-of-the-art facility that is ISO 9001-2008 certified. Your diesel engine requires the best heavy duty torsional vibration damper available so purchase a Vibratech Damper for your CAT Diesel.
The use of of an overseas manufactured crank damper is penny wise and pound foolish! The Vibratech 715452000 Heavy Duty Diesel Damper is made with a free rotation inertia ring surrounded by a viscous silicone fluid enclosed in a laser welded, sealed housing. Caterpillar crank dampers should be replaced between 350K and 500K miles. If you just did an overhaul make sure you change the Crankshaft Damper. Broken crankshafts make an overhaul look cheap!