High Efficiency 2 Micron FASS Fuel System Replacement Filter for Fuel Air Separation Systems
FASS has now discontinued this fuel filter and created a national backorder. KLM performance is now forced to ship you an alternative diesel fuel filter that offers superior filtration to meet your diesel fuel filtration needs. The FASS FF-3003 will now be delivered as a Fleetguard FF-5320 diesel fuel filter. This Fleeguard fuel filter provides superior fuel filtration than the FASS FF3003 diesel fuel filter.
The FASS FF-3003 is a 3 Micron High-Efficiency Fuel Filter for following FASS Fuel Air Separation Systems:
- FASS Platinum Series systems.
- FASS Titanium Series Lift Pump with the Grey Body
This Fleetguard Replacement Fuel Filter For The Fass FF-3003 Fuel Filter benefits:
- This Fleetguard diesel fuel Filter offers an improved Micron Rating with the highest fuel filtration capabilities available.
- This Fleetguard Filter will Filter your diesel fuel down to a 2 Micron level.
- The improved filtration ability of this filter helps to preserve the integrity of your entire fuel injection system by removing unwanted contaminants.
- Highest filtration level available for your FASS Fuel System.
- The use of a Two Micron diesel fuel filter ensures the longest life span of your entire diesel fuel injection system.
FASS Titanium Series FF-3003 Replacement Fuel Filter Change intervals are between 15,000 to 30,000 miles based on Fuel Quality.
NOTE: The use of Bio-Diesel, Vegetable Oil, and Blended Fuels can significantly reduce the life expectancy of your FASS fuel filters. The image depicted is not the filter you will receive as the FF3003 filter is No Longer Available! This descriptive product text is provided to you with the full knowledge of what FASS replacement diesel fuel filter you are purchasing.
We strongly recommend keeping a spare set of FASS Titanium Series Replacement Filters in your truck is far cheaper than calling for a tow.
NOTE: FASS has now discontinued this diesel fuel filter. Your order will be completed with a Fleetguard FF5320 2 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter.
NOTE: The image portrayed does not accurately represent the diesel fuel filter contained as of this Two Micron Rated Titanium Series Filter. This descriptive product text is provided to you with the full knowledge of what replacement diesel fuel filter you are purchasing for your FASS Titanium Series lift pump.
- Flow Rate 95 to 260 Gallon Per Hour FASS Systems
- Item Number FG FF5320
- Manufacturer Part No FASS FF-3003
- Product Application FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series and Platinum Series Fuel and Air Separation Systems
- height 4
- width 8
- brand Fleetguard
faq What is the recommended change interval for this filter?
The fuel filter change interval is 15,000 to 30,000 miles. This interval is based upon the type of fuel and fuel quality used. A shorter change interval is recommended when running Bio-Diesel.
- Part Number
- manufacturer Fleetguard
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note Two Micron Rated Fleetguard Diesel Fuel Filter
Sent wrong filter
I was in the wrong filters and the four times I tried to contact KLM about it I never heard back from them at all. So I had to buy them from somewhere else
Ordered a Fass fuel filter and received some other brand of filter that I did not want