Ford 3C3Z6C315AA 6.0L and 6.4L Ford Powerstroke Diesel Crankshaft Position Sensor CPS
The Ford 3C3Z6C315AA Powerstroke Crankshaft Position Sensor CPS applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- 2008 to 2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
This replacement part is a Brand New OEM Ford Motorcraft part that works on the Ford Powerstroke diesel engines.
What does a Ford 3C3Z6C315AA Crankshaft Position Sensor CPS do?
The Ford 3C3Z6C315AA 6.4L and 6.0L Crankshaft Position Sensor or CPS determines which cylinder is firing to establish injector synchronization and coil firing sequence indirect injection systems. This Ford Crankshaft Position Sensor sets the ignition timing, supply's the RPM signal, and determines engine speed. A malfunctioning Crankshaft Position Sensor can illuminate the check engine light or cause a no-start condition.
Where are these sensors located?
The Crankshaft Position sensor is typically located in the timing cover or on the side of the block with a cylindrical portion that inserts into the block.
What causes a Ford Crankshaft Position Sensor CPS failure?
These most common causes of a Crankshaft Position Sensor CPS failure is typically due to exposure to high heat, age, and engine vibrations.
- engine 6.0L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Ford 3C3Z6C315AA5
- make Ford
- model E-Series | Excursion | F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- year 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007
- Manufacturer Part No 3C3Z6C315AA
- Product Application 2003 to 2010 Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstrokes
- height 4
- width 5
- brand Ford OEM Parts
- Part Number
- manufacturer Ford OEM Parts
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note