Dodge Ram Replacement Water Pump Kit for the Cummins 6.7L Diesel
This 6.7L Cummins 5473057 Replacement Water Pump Kit applications:
- All 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 4500 trucks with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram 5500 trucks with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
This Cummins Original Equipment Manufacturer part 4309429 is the same part that was made and installed by the manufacturer at the Cummins engine factory. This 6.7L Cummins Water Pump Kit is a Genuine Cummins Replacement Part for the stock water pump failure. The Cummins 6.7L water pumps in these Dodge Ram trucks are prone to failure at a low mileage interval. This water pump issue has now lead to the release of the new Cummins 5473057 kit water pump from Cummins.
The 6.7L Cummins Replacement Water Pump Kit contains:
- Water Pump - 3959229
- Water Pump Seal - 3906698
This Cummins 5473057 water pump cross-reference:
- MOPAR 68210961AA Dodge Ram replacement water pump.
- MOPAR 68414058AB Dodge Ram replacement water pump.
- Cummins 4309429 Water Pump Kit
There is no Core Charge on this Dodge Ram 5473057 Water Pump Kit for the Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel.
- engine 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Cummins 5473057
- make Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 2005 | 2013 | 2014 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Manufacturer Part No Cummins 5473057
- Product Application 2013 to 2018 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine.
- height 8
- width 6
- brand Cummins
faq How would I know the water pump is failing?
If you see cooling fluid puddled under your truck is probably the water pump that is leaking. There is an issue with the seals in these early versions of this pump which has lead to leaking and failures. You may also start to see lower coolant levels in the cooling system or big fluctuations in coolant temperatures while driving.
How difficult is it to replace the Cummins 6.7L Water Pump?
Replacement of this pump is easy due to its location at the front of the motor. For the replacement of this water pump, you will reuse the factory bolts.
Is there a core charge on this pump?
No, this Cummins replacement water pump is sold without a core charge.
- Part Number
- manufacturer Cummins
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!