6.7L Cummins Common Rail 200 Degree Thermostat With O-Ring
Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins 200 Degree Replacement Thermostat
This Cummins 5292724 2000 Degree Thermostat applications:
- 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram 4500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram 5500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
The Cummins 200 Degree Thermostat Kit includes:
- Cummins 200 Degree Thermostat
- Cummins 200 Degree Thermostat Seal
- This Cummins Thermostat is an Original Equipment Manufacturer part which is the same part that was made and installed at the factory where the engine was produced.
The Cummins 52927424 Cross References:
- Mopar 68067109AA
- Mopar 68067109AB
This is a Genuine Replacement OEM Cummins 200 Degree Thermostat and Seal Kit are for the Dodge Ram 6.7L ISB B Series Cummins powered trucks. The replacement 200 thermostats are required for the right engine operating temperatures on the Dodge diesel.
- engine 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Cummins 52927244
- make Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Manufacturer Part No Cummins 5292724
- Product Application 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine.
- height 5
- width 5
- brand Cummins
faq What does the Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins 200 Degree Thermostat do?
The Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L two hundred degrees Thermostat allows low-temperature coolant from the radiator into the engine to keep the operating temperature within a predetermined range.
What are the warning signs that you may have a defective thermostat?
The warning signs that your operating a Dodge Cummins 6.7L with a bad thermostat are the inability to generate engine heat or the operation of high engine coolant temperatures. These are signs the thermostat is now stuck in the open or closed position. A defective thermostat will cause the engine to operate below the correct operating temperature or overheat.
What is the best advice on how to correct these symptoms?
If you are currently experiencing any of these symptoms its time to replace the Cummins 5292724 200 Degree Thermostat yourself in order to alleviate this issue.
What if I choose a lower-priced Thermostat?
The use of a less expensive thermostat is a prime example of you get what you pay for. The Cummins turbo diesel is designed for peak operating performance when it runs at the correct operating temperature. We have had many customers purchase the OEM Cummins thermostat after learning this lesson.
- Part Number 5292724
- manufacturer Cummins
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!