Home > Cummins 3949530 5.9L Turbo To Exhaust Manifold Gasket
Cummins 3969988 Gasket, Connection From Turbocharger to T3 Manifold
One of these Cummins 3949530 Dodge 5.9L Gaskets is required when performing the following work:
- Turbocharger Replacement
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement
Performing the above service work will ruin the OEM Cummins gasket. Having the required Cummins replacement part gasket for the 5.9L Gasket on hand will make the completion of this job easier and less time-consuming. The Cummins 3949530 Turbo Manifold Gasket is the most popular version replacement gasket available.
Warning signs that the gasket connection has now failed:
- Restricted air duct from the compressor to exhaust manifold.
- Increased intake manifold pressure.
- A decrease in turbocharger boost level.
- Exhaust leak in the feed from the compressor to exhaust manifold.
- Exhaust leak between turbocharger base and the exhaust manifold.
- Remove restriction or replace damaged parts as required
This Cummins 3949530 T3 Turbocharger Gasket is a rectangular undivided intake gasket applications:
- Turbocharger Gasket works on both the intake horn and heater grid.
- Sold on an individual basis.
- These Cummins Air Intake Connection Gaskets are not reusable!
- The gasket is a brand new OEM Cummins replacement gasket.
The Cummins 3949530 Replacement Gasket applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L engines.
This 2003 to 2007 5.9L Dodge Cummins B Series Turbocharger to T3 Exhaust Manifold Undivided Gasket.