Home > Cummins 4939587 Lubricating Oil Pump 89-02
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -This Cummins 4939587 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins 6BT Oil Pump is a direct OEM Cummins replacement part. This OEM Cummins oil pump produces a higher oil volume oil flow and pressure than the stock 12 valve pump. Providing better lubrication and oil pressure is a must for high performance competition engines! READ MORE >>
Cummins 4939587 Replacement Oil Pump
Cummins 5.9L 24 Valve 6BT Oil Pump
This Cummins Oil Pump is the newest OEM upgraded oil pump with a higher oil output volume than the OEM stock twelve valve pump.
The Cummins replacement oil pump applications:
- 1989 to 1998 Dodge 5.9L 12 Valve Cummins Diesels
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins Diesels
- B Series 3.9L 4B, 4BT, 4BTA, 4BTAA Series Engines
- B Series 5.9L 6B, 6BT, 6BTA, 6BTAA Series Engines
The engines oil pump is critical for prolonged engine operation. If you see any sign of lower oil pressure, this must be addressed immediately. The oil pump should not need replacing unless you have an engine with high mileage. If you are doing an engine overhaul now is the time for this replacement to take place. The use of a high quality oil, filter, and the recommended service intervals will help prolong the life of the motor and its components.
This Cummins B-Series Oil Pump is an original OEM Cummins Oil Pump. This replacement oil pump 4939587 will bolt right into the above listed Cummins engines series diesel engines. The use of an OEM Cummins Oil Pump will help ensure the proper lubrication and oil pressure.
This 4939587 OEM Cummins Replacement Oil Pump supersedes:
NOTE: This Cummins Oil Pump will not work on 2003 to current model Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 5.9L or 6.7L Turbo Diesel engines.