Home > Cummins 5264950 Valve Cover Gasket Set 2006+ 5.9L/6.7L
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -Cummins 5264950 Replacement Valve Cover Gasket Conduit Set for the 2006 to 2016 5.9L and 6.7L turbo diesel engine will help prevent leaks from forming between the valve cover and the engine cylinder head. READ MORE >>
Cummins 5264950 Valve Cover Gasket Conduit Set
Cummins Valve Cover Gasket Set 2006 to Current Model Dodge Ram trucks!
The Cummins 5264950 Valve Cover Gasket Set is for the following Dodge Ram truck applications:
- 2006 to 2007 Cummins 5.9L Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500
- 2007.5 to 2016 Cummins 6.7L Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500
- Cummins 6.7L ISB diesel engines
This Cummins Valve Cover Gasket Set for 2006 to current model 5.9L and 6.7L turbo diesel engines includes:
- Replacement valve cover gasket.
- External pigtail connector ports
Integrated Wire Harness with the Injector Terminal Nuts
This Cummins Replacement Gasket Conduit Set for 5.9L and 6.7L turbo diesel engine will help prevent leaks from forming between the valve cover and the engine cylinder head. This Cummins replacement part is backed by a 6-month manufacturers warranty.
Cummins 5264950 Replacement Valve Cover Gasket Conduit Set 5.9L/6.7L Features & Benefits
- Prevents engine oil from seeping and splashing out of the valve cover
- Oil and heat resistant
- Direct OEM replacement for a proper fit every time.
- Easy to install.
- Constructed from high quality materials for durability against extreme under hood temperatures and vibrations.
- Ensures an airtight seal is maintained.
- Valve cover gasket conduit includes the fuel injector wiring harness.
How to test to be sure you need a new Cummins Valve Cover Gasket Set!
Many injector issues can be traced to the injector wiring harness that is part of the Cummins valve cover gasket on the Common Rail 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel. A simple continuity test can determine if your injector or injectors are not firing correctly due to an electrical issue in the harness. Simply unplug each end and using a multimeter, or other testing equipment, determine what the amperage drop is. If you experience a drop that is greater than 0.5, then you need to replace the harness. If the drop is less than 0.5, this is within the OEM specs, and the problem is not related to an electrical issue in the Cummins Valve Cover Gasket Set 2006+ 5.9L/6.7L.
Cummins Valve Cover Gasket Set cross reference:
- Cummins 5264950
- DTECH DT5179091AC
- Chrysler 5179091AC
- Chrysler 5179091AB
The Cummins 5264950 5.9L and 67L Turbo Diesel Gasket Valve Cover with Harness supersedes:
- Cummins 3975641
Cummins Valve Cover Gasket Set or Conduit Set for the 2006 to 2016 5.9L and 6.7L turbo diesels.