Home > Cummins 5292744 190 Degree Thermostat Dodge Ram Cummins
Cummins Common Rail 190 Degree Thermostat With O-Ring
Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins and 6.7L Cummins 190 Degree Replacement Thermostat
This Cummins 5292744 or Cummins 3954830 190 Degree Thermostat applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the 5.9L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the 5.9L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2013 to 2015 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2013 to 2015 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2013 to 2015 Dodge Ram 4500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2013 to 2015 Dodge Ram 5500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
The Cummins 190 Degree Thermostat Kit includes:
- Cummins 190 Degree Thermostat
- Cummins 190 Degree Thermostat Seal
- This Cummins Thermostat is an Original Equipment Manufacturer part which is the same part that was made and installed at the factory where the engine was produced.
The Cummins 3954830 190 Degree Thermostat has now been superseded to the new Cummins 5292744 Part Number.
Replacement OEM Cummins 190 Degree Thermostat and Seal Kit is for the Dodge Ram Cummins powered trucks.
The Dodge Ram Cummins 190 degree Thermostat allows low temperature coolant from the radiator into the engine to keep the operating temperature within a predetermined range.
What are the waring signs that you may have a defective thermostat?
The warning signs that your operating a Dodge Cummins 5.9L or 6.7L with a bad thermostat are the inability to generate engine heat or the operation of high engine coolant temperatures. These are signs the thermostat is now stuck in the open or closed position. A defective thermostat will cause the engine to operate below the correct operating temperature or overheat.
What is the best advice on how to correct these symptoms?
If you are currently experiencing any of these symptoms its time to replace the Cummins 3954830 / Cummins 5292744 190 Degree Thermostat yourself in order to alleviate this issue.
What if I choose a lower priced Thermostat?
The use of a less expensive thermostat is a prime example of you get what you pay for. The Cummins turbo diesel is designed for peak operating performance when it runs at the correct operating temperature. We have had many customers purchase the OEM Cummins thermostat after learning this lesson.