Home > Cummins 6.7L 2881804 Water Pump Kit 07.5-12
Dodge Ram Replacement Water Pump Kit for the Cummins 6.7L Diesel
Please see the Cummins 4955394 Water Pump Kit which is now the replacement part for the 6.7L Cummins Diesel engines
This 6.7L Cummins 2881804 Replacement Water Pump Kit applications:
- All 2007.5 model Dodge Ram truck with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2008 model Dodge Ram truck with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2009 model Dodge Ram truck with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2010 model Dodge Ram truck with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2011 model Dodge Ram truck with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
- All 2012 model Dodge Ram truck with a 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
This Cummins Original Equipment Manufacturer part 2881804 is the same part that was made and installed by the manufacturer at the Cummins engine factory. This 6.7L Cummins Water Pump Kit is a Genuine Cummins Replacement Part for the stock water pump failure. The Cummins 6.7L water pumps in these Dodge Ram trucks are prone to failure at a low mileage interval.
The 6.7L Cummins Replacement Water Pump Kit contains:
- Water Pump - 3959229
- Water Pump Seal - 3906698
This Cummins 2881804 water pump cross reference:
- MOPAR 5086959AB Dodge Ram replacement water pump.
- Cummins 4955394 Dodge Ram replacement water pump kit.
There is no Core Charge on this Dodge Ram 2881804 Water Pump Kit for the 6.7L turbo diesel.
This Cummins Water Pump Kit is a Non-Returnable Item so please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Dodge Ram truck!
if you see cooling fluid puddled under your truck is probably the water pump that is leaking. There is an issue with the seals in these early version of this pump which has lead to leaking and failures. You may also start to see lower coolant levels in the cooling system or big fluctuations in coolant temperatures while driving.
How difficult is it to replace the Cummins 6.7L Water Pump?
Replacement of this pump is easy due to its location at the front of the motor. For the replacement of this water pump you will reuse the factory bolts.
Is there a core charge on this pump?
No this Cummins replacement water pump is sold without a core charge.
List Price: $74.34add to cart
List Price: $42.98add to cart
List Price: $43.85add to cart