Home > Cummins Dodge Ram Intake Heater Grid Kit
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -This is an OEM Cummins Part which is the direct replacement for the Intake Grid heater Element. The Cummins 3969987 Heater Grid Delete Kit is for the 1998.5 to 2007 Dodge Ram truck models with the Cummins 5.9L diesel. Installation of this Heater Kit element will aid in cold starts for your Dodge Ram truck on cold mornings. eliminates the restrictive heater grid element which increases engine performance. Power gains can be obtained by deleting this heater grid unit and increasing the air intake charge with the Hellmann Performance Heater Grid Delete kit. READ MORE >>
Cummins 3969987 replacement square intake heater grid element and gasket kit.
5.9L Cummins Replacement Air Intake Heater Grid Kit applications:
- 1998.5 to 2002 models of the Dodge 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 1998.5 to 2002 models of the Dodge 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 to 2007 models of the Dodge 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 to 2007 models of the Dodge 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins
Dodge Ram replacement air intake heater grid kit contains:
- OEM Cummins parts.
- One Cummins 3969987 Intake Grid Heater Element
- Two Cummins 3969988 Gaskets
NOTE: This Air Intake Grid Heater Kit designed for Cummins 5.9L Diesel engines that have the grid heater as a separate unit!
Some Dodge trucks have the grid heaters built into the intake plenum. This item will NOT work on trucks with this setup.
The 5.9L Cummins 3969987 Grid Heater Kit will not be compatible with the Dodge Ram trucks that have the heater Grid built into the intake plenum.
We ask you to supply us with e ESN of your 5.9L Cummins diesel engine to ensure proper fitment of the heater grid element.
These are OEM Cummins replacement parts designed for use on the 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines utilized in the Dodge Ram trucks.