Home > Cummins ISX Crankshaft Damper
Vibratech 718041-600 Vibration Balancer is a Heavy Duty Diesel Damper for the Cummins ISX Engine Series.
Cummins ISX Series Replacement Damper Applications:
- Cummins ISX engines
- Cummins ISX Signature 600 engines
- Cummins QSX engines
- Cummins ISX CM870
- Cummins ISX CM570
- Cummins ISX15 CM871
- Cummins ISX15 CM2250
- Cummins ISX15 CM2350
A Vibratech TVD Cummins ISX Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper automatically self-tunes to optimum damping of torsional crankshaft vibrations in real time. This High Quality American Made Cummins Diesel Crankshaft Damper is critical to extending crankshaft life beyond 500,000 miles. This Cummins ISX Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper controls torsional vibrations, improves the smooth engine operation while revving and under heavy load.
What could happen If you do not replace your Cummins ISX Diesel Damper at the appropriate service interval?
The use of a worn or damaged viscous damper will lead to catastrophic engine failure. This had happened to many owner-operators when this item was overlooked while completing an in-frame overhaul. Replacing the vibration damper will not fix wear or undue neglect of the proper maintenance protocols of the engine components. Vibratech does not recommend or endorse re-using viscous dampers.
Vibratech TVD Cummins ISX Diesel Crankshaft Damper 718041-600 is a direct bolt on American Made fluid filled viscous damper. The Vibratech Cummins ISX Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper is a precision made superior quality torsional vibration damper. The Vibratech 718041-600 is a Heavy Duty Replacement Diesel Damper for the Cummins ISX engine. The Vibratech 718041-600 Diesel Viscous Damper works on the entire Cummins ISX15 and Signature 600 engine series with power ratings of 400 to 600 HP.
The Cummins ISX Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper from Vibratech offers:
- Reduced Cummins ISX engine vibrations
- Increases the horsepower and torque
- Reduces wear on the engines main bearings
- Better fuel efficiency
- Extends the life of the engine
- Improves valve timing
- Quiets Slapping Belts
- Proven to reduce driver fatigue from excessive vibrations
- Paintable steel finish
This Cummins ISX High Performance Torsional Vibration Damper cross reference:
- Cummins 4101884
- Cummins 4026799
- Cummins 3680504
Vibratech TVD® invented the viscous damper technology in 1946 and continued to make these Cummins ISX Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Dampers in the USA!
The Cummins ISX Diesel Crankshaft Damper from Vibratech features:
- Harmonic Damper is categorized as a vicious crankshaft damper or balancer.
- Designed with a free rotation inertia ring surrounded by a viscous silicone fluid.
- The Damper is enclosed in a laser welded, sealed housing.
- Cummins ISX Diesel Crankshaft Damper is manufactured in a registered state-of-the-art ISO 9001-2008 certified facility.
- No maintenance is required on the Vibratech Cummins ISX Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper
- Vibratech viscous dampers for the Cummins ISX diesel are computer balanced and hermetically sealed at the time of manufacturing.
- Vibratech TVD viscous dampers are made to control of torsional vibrations at all engine speeds and power levels.
- Constructed of steel, there are certified for disposal of at a recycling center.
- No maintenance is required on the Vibratech Cummins ISX Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper.
- This viscous engine damper automatically self-tunes to optimize damping of crankshaft torsional vibrations in real time.
- Only a precision viscous damper can increase the life of your Cummins ISX diesel.
- Offered as a direct bolt on replacement crankshaft damper for the Cummins ISX series diesel engines.
- Controls the destructive torsional vibrations produced during combustion.
Your Cummins diesel engine needs the best torsional vibration damper available so purchase a Vibratech TVD Viscous Damper. Only the use of a viscous damper will control torsional vibrations and prolong the life of your motor. The Cummins ISX series damper replacement is between 350K and 500K miles. The use of an overseas manufactured diesel damper is penny wise and pound foolish!
NOTE: If you do not replace your vehicles Cummins ISX Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper at the appropriate service interval, a worn viscous damper will lead to catastrophic engine failure. Replacing the vibration damper does not fix wear or extreme neglect of proper maintenance to the engine components. Vibratech TVD does not recommend or endorse re-using viscous dampers. Any tampering to the housing to recondition the damper may reduce its effectiveness and cause engine damage. Vibratech TVD viscous dampers for the control of torsional vibration are constructed of steel for disposal of at a recycling center.
The Cummins ISX Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper by Vibratech is MADE IN THE USA!