This Dodge Ram Cummins 6 7L Turbo Diesel Maintenance Kit makes servicing your Cummins 6 7L intervals easy The Cummins 6 7L Maintenance Kit is for the 2007 5 to current model Dodge Ram trucks with the 6 7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Maintenance Kit
2007.5 to 2015 Dodge 6.7L Cummins Service Kit Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Fuel Water Separator, Air Filter, CCV Filter
The Dodge Ram truck Cummins Service Kit is for the 2007.5 to 2017 Model Ram trucks with the Cummins Turbo Diesel. This Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Maintenance Kit will allow you meet the Oil Filter, Air Filter, Crankcase Ventilation Filter and Fuel Filter service requirements for a 30,000-mile maintenance interval.
This Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Maintenance Kit includes:
- 4 Fleetguard LF16035 Oil Filters
- 2 Fleetguard FS43258 Fuel Filter Elements for the 2007.5 to 2009 or
2 Fleetguard FS43255 Fuel Filter Elements for 2010 to current models
- 1 Mopar 68197867AA Fuel Water Separator for 2013 to current models only!
- 1 Fleetguard AF27684 Air Filter
- 1 Fleetguard CV52001 Crank Case Vent Filter
NOTE: This Dodge Ram truck Cummins 6.7L Service Kit contains the Fleetguard premium filters. These Fleetguard Filters sold on this service are offered at a discount when purchased as a kit.
You can depend on these Cummins Filtration products to provide:
- OEM approved engine protection
- Prolonged engine life
- Compatibility with extended maintenance intervals
- Increased engine up-time, decreased down-time
- Optimum fuel economy
- Reduced maintenance costs
The filters contained in the Dodge 6.7L Maintenance Kit are made to Cummins Filtration specifications. Fleetguard filters are far superior to the cheaper less efficient filters you find on the shelf of a chain store. Using a cheap filter is penny wise and pound foolish. Keep your Cummins 6.7L Warranty intact by using the Fleetguard and Mopar Filters approved by Cummins!
This Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Service Interval Kit allows you to have the filters you need on hand.