Home > Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit
This Mopar 2003 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 16MM track bar bolt upgrade kit provides a proven way to solve the popping noises that are produced from your worn out loose OEM track bar mounts on your Dodge Ram 4X4. If your track bar bolts are worn you will need two of these bolt kits to complete this upgrade.READ MORE >>
Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit
Are you tired of having your track bar bushings wearing out due to not being able to tighten your track bar bolts?
This Mopar Dodge Ram 16MM track bar bolt upgrade kit provides a proven way to solve the worn out loose popping noises coming from your OEM trackbar on your Dodge Ram 4X4. The track-bar hardware upgrade mounting kit is designed for use on both the axle or frame side of the Dodge Ram 4X4. This upgraded hardware kit is the stock track bar bolt and locking nut assembly used from the factory on the 2008 to 2012 Dodge Ram trucks. Installation of this kit will allow you to properly torque your track bar and help prevent premature wear and tear. Installation of this Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit requires you to use a 5/8" drill bit to enlarge the existing mount holes for proper installation.
Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit Benefits:
- Larger Stronger Hardware
- Allows you to tighten the mounting point of your track-bar to prevent bushing wear.
- Installation helps prevent OEM mounting holes from becoming enlarged.
- Upgraded size over the original 14MM bolt used on the 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram.
Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit application guide:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4
- 2006 to 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab 4X4
- 2008 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4
- 2008 to 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4
Dodge Ram Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit Includes:
- One 16mm Track Bar Bolt
- One 16mm Track Bar Bolt Nut and Retainer