2003 to 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 2 Wheel Drive Pickup Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
The Dodge Ram pickup is a tough truck. But if you want to make it perform better, consider improving significant parts like the brake lines. Crown Performance Stainless Steel Replacement Brake Lines will last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines. Crown Performance Dodge Ram brake lines are highly recommended for use on your Dodge Ram truck.
KLM Performance offers the Crown Performance Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your 2003 to 2011 Dodge Ram Truck.
Dodge Ram Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are custom made to meet your exact requirements. The Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 replacement stainless steel brake lines kits include the required hardware for installation (L-Brackets, Spring Clips, Crush Washers, and Tek Screws).
NOTE: Please allow five working days for the manufacture of your custom made Dodge Ram Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line set. This 2 Wheel Drive Dodge Ram high performance brake line kits are sold as a three-piece kit. The Rear Caliper Lines are available as an option. The installation of these lines requires the mechanical ability to cut and flare the OEM steel lines for installation. KLM Performance Inc does not accept returns on these custom made 2003 to 2011 Dodge Ram 2WD Stainless Steel Brake Line Assemblies so please make sure you order the correct Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle! If Time Is Of The Essence, please use expedited shipping for Faster Order Processing and Delivery.
These Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines work on the following Dodge Ram pickup trucks:
- 2003 to 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 2 Wheel Drive models
- 2003 to 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 2 Wheel Drive models
These Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Line Assemblies for the Two Wheel Drive Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 are available in 7 different lengths from stock to 12” longer.
These Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 Pickup Replacement Brake Line Assemblies are available in 9 different colors at no additional charge. Choose one of the colors for your custom made Dodge Ram replacement Brake Line Kit. If your Dodge Ram truck is lifted or has a suspension system, we offer these replacement brake lines from stock length up to 12" long.
These Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines for your 2003 to 2011 Dodge Ram pickup trucks are sold as a three-piece set.This Dodge Ram Pickup Replacement Brake Line Kit comes complete with two front lines and one rear line. These Dodge Ram replacement brake line kits use the stock style fittings and mounting brackets for straightforward and easy installation. No modification is required for the installation of these brake lines on your Dodge Ram truck.
Upgrade the stopping power of your Dodge Ram pickup with the added control provided by Crown Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Over time, your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to a decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. By upgrading your Dodge Ram with a set of Crown Performance Replacement Brake Lines, you get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing.
Crown Performance Replacement Brake Line Assemblies offer a solution to the problem-prone stock rubber hoses that tend to expand and stretch each time the pedal is applied These Dodge Ram replacement brake hoses will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching. One of the biggest benefits of installing Dodge Ram replacement brake lines is that when used with an ABS braking system they virtually eliminate brake pedal "chatter" and significantly reduce stopping distance. The Dodge Ram replacement brake lines Utilize a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing. The Teflon and Kevlar, are protected with a stainless steel outer sleeve, these hoses are indeed state of the art.
The benefits of installing replacement Brake Lines on your Dodge Ram truck are as follows:
Have a question regarding Dodge Ram pickup replacement brake lines? Drop us a line at 203-210-7200 or email us.
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets required to fit your particular year, make and model
- Crown Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- Crown Performance brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
These Dodge Ram replacement brake lines use a Teflon inner core which is chemically inert, non-aging, not affected by the atmospheric condition, moisture resistant and very flexible. The Teflon inner core is also inert to all approved brake fluids including D.O.T. 5 silicone. This inner Teflon core is encased in a braided Kevlar sleeve for maximum protection. Crown Performance then adds a Stainless Steel outer braid which acts as a barrier layer providing added double protection to the single inner braid of Kevlar. These Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines are covered with a choice of 9 different UV protected vinyl covers. Crown Performance pressure tests all of their replacement brake line assemblies to 4500 PSI to ensure maximum performance.
Crown Performance Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines parts construction standards:
- Rugged construction resists shock and road hazards
- Utilizing a Kevlar braided sheath over extruded Teflon tubing
- Kevlar Braided Sheath is then encased in a five-layer Braided Stainless Steel Casing for additional protection.
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant to stay good looking for a long time to come
- Assemblies using 60-10997 Hose. Virtually no volumetric expansion
- Brake Hose Assemblies Designed To Meet MVSS-106 For D.O.T
- End fittings have a higher fitting pull off rating than other D.O.T. assemblies
- Standard S.A.E. female fittings and new leader ends are available
- New stronger one-piece designed ends
- Utilizes standard brake fitting adapters
- Are direct bolt-on replacements for the O.E.M. rubber brake lines
- Hose ends are a match the O.E.M. fittings to ensure proper fit and easy installation
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- Legal for all street and racing vehicles
These features ensure that the Crown Performance Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines are state of the art.
These Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines are available in 9 different color combination's at no additional charge – Clear, Smoke, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, and Yellow.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
A competent mechanic should install installation of these Dodge Ram replacement brake line components. Stainless Steel Brake Line Installation must be performed professionally. Any incorrect installation of brake components in your Dodge Ram truck can cause a significant safety problem or an accident. If you are not a competent and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Line products.
When you want your Two Wheel Drive Dodge Ram to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance, or Slow Down Faster use Crown Performance Dodge Ram Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
CROWN PERFORMANCE OFFERS REPLACEMENT DODGE RAM BRAKE LINES KITS ARE MADE IN THE USA
This set of High Performance Dodge Ram replacement brake lines can be made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. If you have any questions about Crown Brake Lines for your Dodge Ram 2500 or 3500, please give us a call. We would be more than happy to help you determine what length you need for your truck.
Dodge Ram Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines are MADE IN THE USA!