Bell Performance Engine Flush is a safe and effective way to remove Sludge and clean your engine's lubrication system. The removal of sludge will keep your oil cleaner, Extends Oil Filter Life, Provides Cleaner Lubrication and Reduces Engine Wear. Oil sludge is one of the most costly problems facing car owners today. More advanced engine designs often result in unexpected problems that cause sludge to build up in the engine's oil system. The sludge is particularly dangerous on screens or in small passages, where it could cause a clog that prevents oil from reaching critical areas. When this happens, severe engine damage is inevitable. To put it another way, sludge builds up in the engine, plug oil return passages and actually soaks up fresh oil as it goes, cutting down on lubrication where it's needed most in the engine. Over time the sludge can harden and crystallize with heat. At this point, your engine is as good as dead.
Engine Flush Sludge Remover
Engine Flush is safe for All Gasoline and Diesel Engines. Engine Flush is an Oil Cleaner or Sludge Remover that was formulated almost 20 years ago to be Safe, Effective, and Efficient.
Engine Flush restores power and performance to your engine by rapidly and efficiently removing accumulated deposits that form in the piston ring belt, hydraulic lifters, rocker arms and other critical engine parts. Engine Flush removes deposits from the engines internal oil passages. By clearing out these lubrication pathways your oil flows as it was designed to reducing wear and tear.
Benefits of Bell Performance Engine Flush:
- Removes Sludge from lubrication system
- Keeps oil Cleaner
- Extends Oil Filter Life
- Provides Cleaner Lubrication
- Reduces Engine Wear
- Cleans Oil Passages
- Clears Screens
- Extends the working life of your gasoline and diesel engines.
- Effectively removes the substantial carbon sludge deposits which accumulate in an engine's lubrication system.
Because the Bell Performance Engine Flush Attributes:
- Is formulated to be used by any type of engine, gasoline or diesel.
- All of the ingredients contained in the formula must, by nature, be safe for use in these kinds of engines.
- None of the ingredients in the Bell Performance Engine Flush will cause any damage to the cylinders, metal surfaces or crankcase.
- Contains no acidic compounds that may cause corrosive damage to metal surfaces.
- Does not contain any abrasive ingredient which might cause wear or abrasion damage to any part of the engine.
- Will not cause any harm to engine seal materials.
Engine Flush / Sludge Remover Directions:
- Add to crankcase oil after the engine has reached normal operation temperatures.
- Let engine idle for 30 to 45 minutes or longer depending upon the level of sludge buildup.
- These sludge deposits are suspended in the engine oil until they can be removed during the normal oil draining process that follows.
- Drain oil and change filter.
Engine Flush Sludge Remover works, try it you will be amazed at what's contaminants are removed from your engine!
Bell Performance Engine Flush is sold in a 8 oz container that treats all motors.
Please check here for the other Bell Performance products designed to keep your motor running at its peak efficiency.
What does Engine Flush do?
Engine flush, which is exactly what it sounds like -- it flushes the gunk out of your engine. Engine oil is not only designed to lubricate moving parts it is also used to control temperatures inside the engine, for example by cooling pistons, but also to absorb carbon. Carbon is a by-product of combustion and occurs both in petrol and diesel engines. As soon as you put new oil into an engine it is absorbing carbon from the moment you start the engine, when the oil is new this is not a problem the carbon is absorbed effectively, and the vehicle operates as normal. When the engine oil is "used" and has maybe done 10,000 miles + it becomes less efficient when the oil has done 15,000 + miles the oil can no longer absorb the carbon as it should, and it starts to solidify, sludge up or coke up.This sludge then sticks to important engine components and can begin to block oil galleries and oil pumps. Once the oil pump and galleys start to block up, key components begin to get starved of the lubricating oil. Oil starvation quickly leads to permanent damage and failure, often resulting in expensive repairs.
Engine Flush contains safe solvents that are poured into the engine. The engine is then left at idle for 10 to 45 minutes depending upon the level of harmful deposits. Gently idling the engine allows for the engine flush which is now acting as a cleaning agent to travel everyplace oil would normally go. Then the oil is drained, just like the oil would be for an oil change. You will be amazed at what comes out of the motor!
Engine Flush Recommendations for For Internal Combustion Engines Diesel Engines
Is the application of Engine Flush different for diesel vehicles versus gasoline engines?
Vehicles with Diesel engines have longer oil change intervals, which tends to the greater the chance of creating sludge in the engine. But if you stick to the manufacturer recommendations, there’s not really an overriding need for engine flush even in a diesel engine. If you find yourself in a situation like the ones above, you may want to consider an engine flush for your diesel vehicle.