Home > FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump Dodge Ram Cummins 2010-2014
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
The FASS FA D05 Series for the 2010 to 2014 Dodge 24 Valve Cummins 6.7L Diesel Engine Adjustable Fuel Pump flow provides diesel fuel at the rates of 95 to 260 gallons per hour and 16 to 18 PSI. FASS provides the ability to adjust the Fuel Pressure on your 6.7L Cummins to meet your engines exact needs. The Dodge Cummins adjustable diesel fuel pumps are for Dodge trucks with Stock to Super Extreme HP.READ MORE >>
FASS Dodge Cummins Diesel Engine Adjustable Fuel Pressure Lift Pump
These FASS Dodge Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump applications:
- 2010 to 2014 Dodge 6.7L Cummins 24 Valve Diesel Engines
These FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pumps are available in the following variants to meet your engine's power level.
- FASS FA D05 095G 2010 to 2014 Dodge Diesels With Stock to Moderate 600 HP.
- FASS FA D05 150G 2010 to 2014 Dodge Diesels With Moderate to Extreme 600 to 900 HP.
- FASS FA D05 220G 2010 to 2014 Dodge Diesels With Super Extreme 900 to 1200 HP.
- FASS FA D05 260G 2010 to 2014 Dodge Diesels With Highly modified 1200 to 1500 HP.
This FASS adjustable fuel pump is designed for use on the 2010 to 2014 Dodge trucks equipped with the 6.7L 24 Valve Cummins diesel engines. The FASS FA Series Lift pump is designed as an extremely versatile high performance adjustable fuel pump to meet the demands of the Cummins turbo diesel engines. Manufactured as an adjustable fuel pressure pump with diesel fuel delivery rates of 95 to 260 gallons per hours. You can be sure these is a FASS adjustable fuel pump will meet the needs of your motor. These Dodge adjustable fuel pressure pumps allow you to tailor your fuel pressure delivery rates to 75 PSI. These FASS Fuel Systems Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pumps also feature a built in a boost compensation port, air pressure from your intake manifold raises fuel pressures while under full throttle, maintaining fuel pressure when it matters most.
The FASS Dodge 24 Valve Cummins adjustable fuel pressure diesel fuel pump benefits:
- Allows you to bypass the weak failure prone OEM lift pump.
- Designed for the Cummins Diesel with the VE injection pump.
- Flows the advertised fuel pressure of eight to ten PSI right out of the box.
- Offers the ability to adjust the Fuel Pressure to your required setting.
- Adjustable fuel pump offers fuel pressure adjustments from 1 PSI to 75 PSI.
- The Fuel Flow rates of this diesel fuel lift pump are tied to your desired fuel pressure output.
- Works on Stock to Extreme powered Cummins diesel vehicles.
- Improves Fuel Flow rate to the injection pump to ensure proper lubrication.
- Boost Compensation Port is included in this lift pump.
- Pump features a built-in fuel pressure gauge port.
- Application Specific Fuel Delivery Rates meet your exact engine requirements.
- Approved and recommended for use with Bio-Diesel and or Vegetable Oil Fuel Systems.
- Sold as complete kits including all required hardware for installation.
- Backed by a Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty
These FASS FA Series High Performance Dodge 24 Valve Adjustable Fuel Pump systems include:
- Sold as a complete kit ready for installation.
- All the hoses and fittings
- Mounting hardware and instructions
- Warranty paperwork
- Application specific wiring harness
This FASS FA D05 Series Fuel Pump is a fuel pump only and must be used with your factory fuel filter. It is suggested that all pumps be adjusted only if you have installed a fuel pressure gauge, for questions please contact us for more information.
These FASS FA D05 Series Dodge Diesel adjustable fuel pumps are MADE IN THE USA!