Home > FASS BBRK-1001 Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit
FASS Banjo Bolt Replacement Kits For the Dodge Ram trucks
FASS BBRK-1001 1998.5 to 2002 24V Fuel Fitting Upgrade Kit. The FASS BBRK-1001 kit replaces the restrictive banjo bolts between the stock factory fuel filter and the VP44 injection pump or suction port of the common rail system. The FASS BBRK stands for Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit. These kits are offered in two version to meet the needs of your Dodge Ram trucks.
The FASS Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit - BBRK-1001 applications:
- For the 1998.5 to 2002 24V Cummins 5.9L Diesels.
The FASS Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit BBRK-1001 Kit includes:
- 3' of 3/8" I.D. Fuel Line. 2 - 3/8" X 3/8"
- Mandrel Bent 90 Degree Fittings to Reduce Turbulence and Friction Loss.
- Larger Fittings For the Pump and Filter.
The FASS Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit Benefits:
- Higher Fuel Flow is possible by using the mandrel bent fittings.
- Mandrel Bent Fittings allow for lower turbulence and less friction loss.
- Installation of the kit is much easier with the supplied fittings.
- Cleaner Installation
- Less Leakage
FASS Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit Fuel Fitting Upgrade Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
The FASS BBRK kits include 3/8" I.D. Fl-1001 fuel line that is 3' in length.