Home > FASS DFD-4000 Duramax Fuel Filter Delete
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The FASS DFD-4000 6.6L Duramax Fuel Filter Delete kit features a bowl design in place of the stock filter housing. Installation of the FASS Duramax filter delete allows unrestricted fuel flow with the water sensor integration and a fuel pressure port . Install this kit on your 2001 to 2015 model 6.6L Duramax and the issue of having to change your you troublesome filter on the truck is no longer a concern. READ MORE >>
FASS DFD-4000 Duramax Fuel Filter Delete Bowl
This FASS DFD-4000 Duramax OEM Filter Bowl Delete will work on all 6.6L Duramax models from 2001 to 2015 versions.
The FASS DFD-4000 Duramax Fuel Filter Delete kit works on the following GM trucks.
- Chevrolet Kodiak
- GMC Topkick
- Chevrolet Silverado HD
- GMC Sierra HD
- 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha
- Chevrolet Express
- GMC Savana
With the installation of the FASS DFD-4000 Duramax Filter Delete kit, 6.6L Duramax owners can delete that expensive and hard to change the fuel filter. With the installation of an aftermarket filtration system such as a Fass Fuel System HD, Titanium or Platinum system the factory fuel filter bowl becomes unnecessary. This FASS DFD-400 Duramax Fuel Filter delete canister will allow for the removal of the factory fuel filter by replacing the filter with a hollow canister that provides a clean looking installation.
Installation of the FASS DFD-4000 Duramax Fuel Filter Delete kit is only recommended for use with a FASS Fuel System or other aftermarket filtering system installed.
The FASS DFD-4000 Duramax Filter Delete kit features:
- A bowl design that installs using threads in place of the stock filter bowl.
- Permits unrestricted fuel flow.
- Incorporates a gauge port for fast simple installation of a fuel pressure gauge.
- The OEM water in fuel sensor screws directly into the into the GM Duramax Fuel Filter Delete bowl
- Allows for no check engine lights will appear.
- By deleting the factory fuel filter your cost savings will be recognized.
- Eliminates the time and new filter installation every Five to Ten Thousand Miles!
If you have a FASS or AirDog Fuel Air Separation System installed on your GM 6.6L Duramax you can now completely delete the OEM Filter assembly.
The FASS Duramax Filter Delete is MADE IN THE USA!