Home > FASS DFD-4000 Duramax Fuel Filter Delete
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The FASS DFD-4000 6.6L Duramax Fuel Filter Delete kit features a bowl design in place of the stock filter housing. Installation of the FASS Duramax filter delete allows unrestricted fuel flow with the water sensor integration and a fuel pressure port . Install this kit on your 2001 to 2015 model 6.6L Duramax and the issue of having to change your you troublesome filter on the truck is no longer a concern. READ MORE >>
FASS DFD-4000 Duramax Fuel Filter Delete Bowl
This FASS DFD-4000 Duramax OEM Filter Bowl Delete will work on all 6.6L Duramax models from 2001 to 2015 versions.
The FASS DFD-4000 Duramax Fuel Filter Delete kit works on the following GM trucks.
- Chevrolet Kodiak
- GMC Topkick
- Chevrolet Silverado HD
- GMC Sierra HD
- 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha
- Chevrolet Express
- GMC Savana
With the installation of the FASS DFD-4000 Duramax Filter Delete kit, 6.6L Duramax owners can delete that expensive and hard to change the fuel filter. With the installation of an aftermarket filtration system such as a Fass Fuel System HD, Titanium or Platinum system the factory fuel filter bowl becomes unnecessary. This FASS DFD-400 Duramax Fuel Filter delete canister will allow for the removal of the factory fuel filter by replacing the filter with a hollow canister that provides a clean looking installation.
Installation of the FASS DFD-4000 Duramax Fuel Filter Delete kit is only recommended for use with a FASS Fuel System or other aftermarket filtering system installed.
The FASS DFD-4000 Duramax Filter Delete kit features:
- A bowl design that installs using threads in place of the stock filter bowl.
- Permits unrestricted fuel flow.
- Incorporates a gauge port for fast simple installation of a fuel pressure gauge.
- The OEM water in fuel sensor screws directly into the into the GM Duramax Fuel Filter Delete bowl
- Allows for no check engine lights will appear.
- By deleting the factory fuel filter your cost savings will be recognized.
- Eliminates the time and new filter installation every Five to Ten Thousand Miles!
If you have a FASS or AirDog Fuel Air Separation System installed on your GM 6.6L Duramax you can now completely delete the OEM Filter assembly.